Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA91
    replied
    302 miles from my driveway according to mapquest. And I'm planning on driving it with the small trailer in tow. Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• bobs302z
    replied
    2400 miles .. In the red wreck .. Driving .. No trailer queens and no lady's pedals .. Driving 144 miles to my local track this weekend for some practice runs .. Can't wait until sept
    Bob Guido

Leave a comment:

• Montana Dan
    replied
    1750 miles one way.
    1820 miles without tolls.
    Hauling 2 cars.

Leave a comment:

• poison gas
    replied
    1077 if I go Tulsa/Springfield way, and 1037 if I go Dallas/ Little rock way. That's each way.

Leave a comment:

• guidos
    replied
    2180 miles, driving, then dropping the clutch at 6000rpm.... What am I thinking? And yet I can't wait!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BigG
    replied
    279 miles. One bonus to living right in the middle of the country.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
    I did this last year, then my phone screwed up and I lost all my accrued numbers! My number is four 80 two three5 501six I'll be Driving the 1 ton diesel, with two perfectly good street cars on a two car open trailer. So any of you guys traveling from the west along 1-40, give me a call if you run into trouble, we can always put one of my cars on the road if need be.
    Same offer going home?

Leave a comment:

• bgblockelcamino
    replied
    Think it is about 510 miles

Leave a comment:

• darrylsdart
    replied
    About 3000 miles, but I will be driving to and through Michigan from AZ to get to BG.

Leave a comment:

• Racingcritters
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MoparBilly
    replied
    I did this last year, then my phone screwed up and I lost all my accrued numbers! My number is four 80 two three5 501six I'll be Driving the 1 ton diesel, with two perfectly good street cars on a two car open trailer. So any of you guys traveling from the west along 1-40, give me a call if you run into trouble, we can always put one of my cars on the road if need be.

Leave a comment:

• ProCharged509
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MR P-BODY
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl Zink View Post
    P-Body, Mapquest says: I-75S= 496 miles, or, I-69S= 541 miles.

Nice putt!
    CZ
    If you take the I-75 route you run into more big hills.. if you run the western
    run its a bit flatter ... I think I'll run the western run since I'm hauling a 43' trailer
    Last edited by MR P-BODY; August 8, 2013, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Zink
    replied
    P-Body, Mapquest says: I-75S= 496 miles, or, I-69S= 541 miles.

Nice putt!
    CZ

Leave a comment:

• MR P-BODY
    replied
    512 miles.... not bad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X