How many miles from home to bowling green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

About 3000 miles, but I will be driving to and through Michigan from AZ to get to BG.

Comment

Think it is about 510 miles

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
          I did this last year, then my phone screwed up and I lost all my accrued numbers! My number is four 80 two three5 501six I'll be Driving the 1 ton diesel, with two perfectly good street cars on a two car open trailer. So any of you guys traveling from the west along 1-40, give me a call if you run into trouble, we can always put one of my cars on the road if need be.
          Same offer going home?
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

279 miles. One bonus to living right in the middle of the country.

Comment

2180 miles, driving, then dropping the clutch at 6000rpm.... What am I thinking? And yet I can't wait!!!!!

Comment

1077 if I go Tulsa/Springfield way, and 1037 if I go Dallas/ Little rock way. That's each way.
                Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

1750 miles one way.
                  1820 miles without tolls.
                  Hauling 2 cars.

Comment

2400 miles .. In the red wreck .. Driving .. No trailer queens and no lady's pedals .. Driving 144 miles to my local track this weekend for some practice runs .. Can't wait until sept
                    Bob Guido

Comment

302 miles from my driveway according to mapquest. And I'm planning on driving it with the small trailer in tow. Can't wait!
                      '91 Trans Am GTA: 402ci LS2, faceplated T56, 9", and nitrous.
                      2013 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/PA & 2014 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/NA

Comment

1001 miles for me, not terrible but i told myself i would go to drag week if it came within a 10hr drive for me. I think its going to take around 16 or 17. Close enough.
                        -Jeff
                        Street car with a 5 speed, 427ci SBF 9.86 at 136mph
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKQ2xpZraU
                        I survived Drag Week 2013

Comment

24 miles to beech bend shortest route, may take the long way round, so bout 26.
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

737 mi, 10 hours 41 mins... Not that bad as I have seen for others...
                            sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

For the western B.S'ers , if your coming through El Paso and need anything, let me know. I will be available as a garage/ beer break etc.

Comment

4514 miles

Of which 4370 miles will be on a flight from Amsterdam to Nashville.
                                ~Alain~
                                A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                                "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

Working...
                                X