Bowling Green Final Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green Final Day

Does anybody know if we are running in the evening like in years pass or is it a daytime deal. I cant seem to find it but my search skills are not the best.

Current Hot Rod says 8am to 2pm..

Comment

The last race is run at night
      Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
      Drag Week 2011 DD
      Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
      Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

they said it will be a day race...
        sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

I assumed that it was at night too, but then my wife who is flying in Friday mentioned to me what if its a day race. My son and wife wanted to come watch the last day so they were coming Friday morning but if its a day race all they will get to do is drive home with me,

Comment

Send them on that early flight. I think you might be able to get them there in time...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DusterDj View Post
              Send them on that early flight. I think you might be able to get them there in time...
              I screwed up and had her buy tickets yesterday, I'm not sure she can change them

Comment

She should be able to change them this far out. I'm flying out Thursday, drive to bowling green, then leaving Saturday morning. It's will allow for all of Friday to be free. I am interested in when the race will actually occur. Thought the times I saw were something like 8-2

Justin

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Barry View Post
                  I screwed up and had her buy tickets yesterday, I'm not sure she can change them
                  Won't hurt to try. Usually on those tickets it just cost a couple hundred to change them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1Y View Post
                    She should be able to change them this far out. I'm flying out Thursday, drive to bowling green, then leaving Saturday morning. It's will allow for all of Friday to be free. I am interested in when the race will actually occur. Thought the times I saw were something like 8-2

Justin
                    The latest Hot Rod magazine lists the time as 8am-2pm...

Comment

Positive thinking Joe I like it, hope we all last that long!!
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                        Positive thinking Joe I like it, hope we all last that long!!
                        Lol I didn't even think of that, I actually just had surgery and I am more worried about if I can make it over the car. I figured no matter what I'm staying the whole week with everybody. It's like visiting family once a year .

Comment

Thanks everyone ! I'm going to work on changing the tickets

Comment

It may work out beter during the day. The last two years it rained at night.
                            Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
                            Drag Week 2011 DD
                            Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
                            Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X