Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous guys

"Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Eddie will be waiting for Monte. LOL.Thank You Monte for all that you do at DragWeek.

Comment

awesome!
      1980 Turbo T/A - Turbocharged 408ci Pontiac. survived DW 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Comment

I might need to get on the bottle.
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Blocked at work
          Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

That's real support - I'm not running it, but for the guys that do having free refills and on site tech support all week?
            That's pure awesome.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by 82z View Post
              Blocked at work
              can not for the life of me figure out why the bullet would be stopped by any filter.

(can't get it at school either)
              Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Is it true Monty will rebuild noids free I got a couple in need
                Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                  Is it true Monty will rebuild noids free I got a couple in need
                  Boy how the old ears perk up when you hear the word FREE

Comment

I've never met the guy but it's my understanding that he's like the Guru of Nitrous, to absorb some of his knowledge would have easily been worth the trip to Drag Week, that alone would probably have saved me a couple of rebuilds!
                    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

That's awesome!
                      '91 Trans Am GTA: 402ci LS2, faceplated T56, 9", and nitrous.
                      2013 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/PA & 2014 Drag Week SURVIVOR! - SR/SB/NA

Comment

Originally posted by R Munch View Post
                        Boy how the old ears perk up when you hear the word FREE
                        Rod its how I drink beer only 2 kinds cheap and free

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                          I've never met the guy but it's my understanding that he's like the Guru of Nitrous, to absorb some of his knowledge would have easily been worth the trip to Drag Week, that alone would probably have saved me a couple of rebuilds!
                          Monty gave me a couple tunes at 2010 DW and with cast pistons i'm still going

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                            Monty is the best. Although he couldn't fix the infamous ZEX drive-by-wire kit last year, he actually listened and made logical suggestions . . . and he comp'd me a free button for an attempt to convert the "Nitrous Management Unit" to a manual-trigger.

(Sadly, the ZEX drive-by-wire circuit won't support button actuation because it apparently processes the throttle servo actuation signal from the ECM)

Amazing that Monty would provide free product support for a competitor's system. (I contrast that with the ZEX people who were too busy at Memphis watching Larson to actually dig into the system and make it work)

BTW, ZEX recently warrantied the kit . . . and I now have the new ZEX parts on my desk . . . just in case "Plan B" is forced into an encore this year (hoping against hope that won't happen) . . . .

Comment

Remember to leave the Sneaky Pete behind the car each day
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                              X