Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Holmes
    replied
    Thought you had it whooped, sorry to hear this.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    That's what I said! =P

Leave a comment:

• Sctrance
    replied
    The man can fix heads with JB weld and beer cans foiled by a crank trigger issue and he will be wheeling an LS powered car, Hmmmm...

Leave a comment:

• Paul Whalen
    replied
    At least you will be there.

Leave a comment:

• clarks body shop
    replied
    That sucks,I know how you feel.

Leave a comment:

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    Well that sucks... was hoping to see it eat.

Leave a comment:

• gray86hatch
    replied
    Jeff
    sucks you won't have it there
    you can ride with me for a while if you want.
    Mine is in the air right now finishing some stuff and I will be at work early tomorrow getting the last couple things built.

Tim

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    Jeff will you be in or is Doc in...

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied
    sucks the wiring gremlins got you, guess you wont be able to try your new suspension mod

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    When i get back we will fix it and take it to the track its the same combo as last few years

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    I'm using a cherry sensor for the crank and a hacked HEI for a cam. It's amazing my junk even starts let alone runs with the frightening wiring I've done.

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied
    Originally posted by jaybnve View Post
    Crank sensor issues. I HATE crank sensor issues. A substandard crank signal kept my Shelby clone out of the race last year, and caused me to ditch the ems-pro for an MS3X (even though they supposedly use the same crank signal processing circuitry). What setup did you have trouble with Jeff? What EFI box, what crank sensor, and were you using a cam sensor to sync up? I went to the MS3X, Ford VR sensor for crank, and Cherry sensor for cam on my Mach 1 and it has been working great (fingers crossed....)
    You an me both, Jay. I was glad I waited until '12 to take on my MS3X upgrade. I got lucky with my new wiring and grounds program and Scott worked his Magic as usual. It's been flawless since. It did take another long session to get the launch enrichment right though which cost me three tenths on average at DW last year, but it wasn't critical so we didn't chase it. I'm still using the LS1 crank sensor with the Cherry cam sensor. When are we goons see the Mach 1 again?

DAMMIT, I am bummed for you Jeff, as like everyone we wanted to see the big dog eat. I'm looking forward to seeing a couple of well rested guys at BG Thursday night.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by jaybnve View Post
    Crank sensor issues. I HATE crank sensor issues. A substandard crank signal kept my Shelby clone out of the race last year, and caused me to ditch the ems-pro for an MS3X (even though they supposedly use the same crank signal processing circuitry). What setup did you have trouble with Jeff? What EFI box, what crank sensor, and were you using a cam sensor to sync up? I went to the MS3X, Ford VR sensor for crank, and Cherry sensor for cam on my Mach 1 and it has been working great (fingers crossed....)

Ms3 with my Hamlin 55075 from the EMS Pro that had your mods in it

and msd cam which works great

Leave a comment:

• Lilracr
    replied
    Yeah, here comes another Gen 1 LS Camaro with a stock motor running 10's!

This is dating my stuff by 35 years!

Leave a comment:

• jaybnve
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X