Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wacky mick
    replied
    if need help ms3 is in blue bell test and devlepment car for james murrey if you need his number just shout

Leave a comment:

• Sctrance
    replied
    It's those 8 LS truck coils..

Leave a comment:

• Lilracr
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    Do you REALLY need a bolt with a tensile strength of 11600 lbs?!?! If so, I think the load on your alternator may be a little high!
    You are just not used to all that power.. ;)

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    Hey Jeff, you got a grade 8 bolt I can have?

Do you REALLY need a bolt with a tensile strength of 11600 lbs?!?! If so, I think the load on your alternator may be a little high!

Leave a comment:

• whichdoctor
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

Randal is west of Denver and traveling at 74 mph at this moment according to glimpse. I hope the downhill side is smooth.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Sure what size I will make sure one is waiting for you.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
    My scope died, but the real issue is time. If everything went perfect it would have run OK, but since we only got about 2/3 of a day to do the entire electrical system on the car due to the other "usual setbacks" (which result in mad thrash at the last minute) - it wasn't going to happen. I prefer not to call it "crank sensor problems" more "time management problems." I can figure anything out with a little time, but I ran out - had to be back at my job at 6am the next morning, got home at 1am as it was...
    Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post
    Your a good man geek. Jeff knows how much effort ya put into it and I'm sure he's grateful. Sometimes it's just not in the cards. But from what I hear the thrash continues. Keeping my fingers crossed for Jeff to get it going.

Scott has always bailed me out from my problems, he has never been the issue, the car goes fast despite the handicap I always put Scott under. He has Gave up every Labor Day Weekend for I don't know how long for me. I cannot express the debt I owe him for ALL he has done on my car. Plus he is my son's Hero LOL Turbo's & power adders that does not come from me.
    Last edited by JeffMcKC; September 5, 2013, 03:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Thanks Bill I think GEEK and Randal have it, and I ordered parts today for a Cherry trigger

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied
    Jeff, if I have anything you need MS3X wise let me know and I'll over night it to you.

Leave a comment:

• Sctrance
    replied
    Sorry to hear the Blue Bu won't be there this year, was anxious to see how that thing really runs on all 8 cylinders and not sucking crankcase fumes through the intake ports. Was hoping someone has stepped up in SSSB/NA to give Jeff a better challenge than my underpowered tank gave him last year.

We are planning on returning in 2014, with an MS3x system being wired right now, might be looking for advice soon.

Leave a comment:

• slimbo5
    replied
    Your a good man geek. Jeff knows how much effort ya put into it and I'm sure he's grateful. Sometimes it's just not in the cards. But from what I hear the thrash continues. Keeping my fingers crossed for Jeff to get it going.

Leave a comment:

• stormts71
    replied
    Sorry to hear this Jeff but know the feeling all to well . But at least you will be along . See ya soon .

Leave a comment:

• Bob Holmes
    replied
    Mad thrash.

Understandable.

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
    Thought you had it whooped, sorry to hear this.
    My scope died, but the real issue is time. If everything went perfect it would have run OK, but since we only got about 2/3 of a day to do the entire electrical system on the car due to the other "usual setbacks" (which result in mad thrash at the last minute) - it wasn't going to happen. I prefer not to call it "crank sensor problems" more "time management problems." I can figure anything out with a little time, but I ran out - had to be back at my job at 6am the next morning, got home at 1am as it was...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X