X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whichdoctor
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
    I will piddle till time to leave. I do want to thank Geek for coming in for his Labor Day Vacation another year. I want to go on record for what ever you hear it is nothing he did I just was not ready when he got here and wasted all the time still wiring the car. We ran into a crank signal problem and no good way to diag. it. Put the car together in my new barn using a gen for power and one florescent light this year.

Doc and I will be in his 67 Camaro with a LS engine in it. I am looking forwards to meeting more guys and seeing their cars this year.
    I need to get a hold of Eddie, I need some advice on use of the HOSE!

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    Don't worry Jeff - my car will need plenty of help, you won't be bored!

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
    no way...........

BTW, I tried out the converter on the road.. no time for a TNT.... Seems to have woke up my 60'!!!!!!!!
    Nothing like a good convertor hope it helps

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Bummer. Well either the parking lots are going to be fun or it's my turn to have tons of trouble =P

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    While the A/C is on even

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Doc and I will be in his 67 Camaro with a LS engine in it.
    Oh great. They're going to whip us with another LESS . . . . I may just have to wear a paper bag over my helmet from the impending shame . . . .

Leave a comment:

• JeffMcKC
    replied
    I will piddle till time to leave. I do want to thank Geek for coming in for his Labor Day Vacation another year. I want to go on record for what ever you hear it is nothing he did I just was not ready when he got here and wasted all the time still wiring the car. We ran into a crank signal problem and no good way to diag. it. Put the car together in my new barn using a gen for power and one florescent light this year.

Doc and I will be in his 67 Camaro with a LS engine in it. I am looking forwards to meeting more guys and seeing their cars this year.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Anderson
    replied
    I am sure you put the plug back in, then pulled it out, then back in until you were finished.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilracr View Post
    Jeff,
    Hate to see the car will not be there, hope you still bring every sbc part known to break for those of us that may need it!

Glad to see you still coming, what car are you bringing?
    Mule!

Leave a comment:

• Lilracr
    replied
    Jeff,
    Hate to see the car will not be there, hope you still bring every sbc part known to break for those of us that may need it!

Glad to see you still coming, what car are you bringing?

Leave a comment:

• greenXpress
    replied
    Well I pulled the plug on mine yesterday, crank sensor issues and everyone is out of time and days off just took to long for me to wire in the new EFI

We will be taking a DD car to watch everyone else tear stuff up. Hope there is time to get a Tee Shirt still
    Bring your own blank tee, I'll have the sharpies ready. (and Cameron can draw)

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    The skeptic in me suggests there may be some leg-pulling here from those jokers in KC . . . .

Or perhaps there's an evil "sand bagger" scheme afoot to deprive 1956NY150 of his "real racing" class win . . . .

(Which, BTW, according to the 2013 Rules, will result in the award of a Hot Rod Drag Week (tm) class winner jacket http://www.hotrod.com/dragweek/1308_...ag_week_rules/ )

Leave a comment:

• tsanchez
    replied
    Bummer, at least you are still coming. see you there

Leave a comment:

• Doc's Notch
    replied
    Thats a bummer, i was looking forward to seeing the car run in person.

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    RUMOR: Hot Rod is renaming the Daily Driver class the "Holding-My-Spot-in-Next-Year's-Queue-Because-My-Primary-Car's-Not-Ready" class.

(The SIM "cube hivers-in-charge" apparently rejected a renaming proposal from New York . . . . the "Only-Class-at-Drag-Week-With-Real-Racing" . . . . )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X