Anyone else not booked rooms yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else not booked rooms yet?

I'll be looking today, so if you got rooms you want to give up email me at john @ frieltek.com

Thanks!

I haven't booked any either as I didn't know if I was going til 4 days ago.

Comment

That's what Hotels.com is for! I'll get a free night after DW, and I'll NEED it!!! lol I was driving around NYC a few years ago, pulled over for a minute, looked for a Hotel, had one booked at a great price in a few minutes, place was beautiful! This is the 21st century, don't need to have all that crap done ahead of time.. I'll have plenty of time between cities to handle it.

Comment

Or you can sleep in the bus. LOL

Comment

I had nothing till yesterday. Got BG booked and staying with friends in STL. Everything else we are winging. LOL
          WWW.JSISKPHOTOS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
            You're right, but can't drag it wit us, so I'll have to make alternative arrangements..

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
              What is this bus you speak of?

Comment

I think they may be talking about the HRM bus where the invitation only stars get caviar and champagne each night. haha.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

booked rooms for BG at red roof cause they were only ones with a few rooms left for sat. and sunday.Hope it's not a dump. If I get in DW I'm gonna wing it the rest of the way.
                  78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

There, just finished booking the rooms. Whew!

Comment

Working...
                    X