Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who drove there Drag Week car this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opened up the cut outs and drove in the parade, then car show, corked it back up and went to the carnival....all today.
    Might wash it after winter.
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Drove mine about 200 miles yesterday.
      Bill A
      66 Henry, 351C, TKO600, 11.68@115
      Drag Week 2013

Comment

drove the 53 again yesterday. Took my oldest daughter to her ball tourney. Just got it parked and a guy was eyeballing it. Then she gets out. he says "you get to ride in THAT to a tourney..... NICE"
        Made me feel good!!
        PS. her team got 3rd too!!
        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Left BG around 10:00PM or so, pulled in my shop around 3:00AM. I had to turn around and leave on a work trip on Tuesday, almost drove the Mustang instead of my work supplied vehicle, kind of wanted to put factory seats back in and just didn't have time, 1700 miles in my Econo Drag Kirkeys was enough for a little while. LOL I drove it Friday right after I got back and took it out Saturday and washed the bugs off. Shes gonna get lots of miles in the next few months, and the strip is open till Novemeber, I got personal records to beat in cool weather. LOL
          WWW.JSISKPHOTOS.COM

Comment

Drove the LX 300 miles home. No issues. Ordered axles spool etc tue. Drove 8 hrs Thu to pick up parts. Set up rear end and went grudge and index racing Sat the 21. No more posi issues. Hate the way the spool drives on the street.
            Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TomV8 View Post
              Drove the LX 300 miles home. No issues. Ordered axles spool etc tue. Drove 8 hrs Thu to pick up parts. Set up rear end and went grudge and index racing Sat the 21. No more posi issues. Hate the way the spool drives on the street.
              Tom
              Tom... the spool does take some time to get use to on the street with
              one tire chirping around corners... I drove one on the street for 6 years

Comment

Got my car out yesterday for the first time since Dragweek, must be getting old, the sleepless nights and heat beat me up.
                Learning more about EFI all the time and found I could look at old tune ups I had in a older computer that I quit using without being hooked up to the ECU. I reflashed software on the ECU a while back and lost what was a really good tune for the car, I had it set way to rich on Dragweek. With a new set of plugs, the O2 sensor cleaned up from a overnight soak in gas, the leaner tune and switching back to E98 the car sure feels happy.

Comment

Going back to the track tonight at 131martin,Steve morris found the problem if you want to know what it was you can see it at steve morris engines and hit dyno videos it sucks but its funny.

Comment

Clark
                    Originally posted by clarks body shop View Post
                    Going back to the track tonight at 131martin,Steve morris found the problem if you want to know what it was you can see it at steve morris engines and hit dyno videos it sucks but its funny.
                    Clark...........Steve Fagan had the same problem years ago and it took him awhile to find it. To bad you guys did not get some time to shoot the breeze at tech. It might have been an entirely different outcome for you this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X