Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few of my Drag Week Pictures from the Passenger side.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few of my Drag Week Pictures from the Passenger side.

Just some random pictures I took. Not sure if the link will work, but here is the link to my facebook album.

Broken 1

Broken 2

Third time was the charm.

Now for random pic's!

Swede's Truck

Last edited by TheSilverBuick; September 20, 2013, 09:29 PM.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Very Nice!
    DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
    DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
    DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
    DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Some cool pics....where you have the shot of the Corvair starting the climb over that bridge
      is just before we ran into the rain... when we rolled down the other side it was like running
      into a wall of black clouds and rain.... we got a bit looooose but managed to make it up the
      hill after the bridge doing some slipping..... thanks for the pics

Comment

Randal, I got your problem diagnosed. You gave that silver Buick a choice. (Make it or break.)

Next year do not make it multiple choice.
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

I gave it the same choice in 2011 and had no problems until day 5, which even then was minor.

Comment

Randal, Thanks for sharing your photos.

My favorite is your “Track Rules” photo, I think most Drag Week competitors live their week by these rules and this helps make Drag Week an event like no other in motorsports.

Yes, and the “Skunk Hollow Rd ahead” photo is classic Randall, thanks again – see you in 2014.

Hardy Handshakes - Swede
            DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

Never, and I mean NEVER, mix Drag Week or Bust with a Car Craft sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Garry Sr View Post
                Never, and I mean NEVER, mix Drag Week or Bust with a Car Craft sticker.
                I saw that but wasnt going to be the first to say it.
                Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

Poison gas it is...

Attached Files

Comment

TSB....you got me. In your panoramic picture of Indy, I am the big guy standing in the right side of the picture ogling (sp) Mr. Crows fine and I mean fine machine. I wanted to say hi to some of you guys but I am kind of a shy guy.

Comment

Well Hi! I know what you mean.

Comment

Cool pix! The rain pictures still make me cringe but I really dig the shot of the suburban towing the car. Way cool combo.
                        Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                          Well Hi! I know what you mean.
                          I would even go as far as to say this is the cause of my rod bolt snapping. Curse by association.

Comment

Excellent job Randall ! I wish I would have had more time to take some cool photos like those. It was good visiting with you, and I look forward to seeing the Buick ( and you) next time you make it. Thanks for taking the time to share your cool pics!

Comment

Thats a good pic of my car along with the buick and Jim's car in traffic. Thanks for sharing.
                              Go ahead, pull my finger.

Comment

Working...
                              X