• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has been out racing since DW

I got out tonight fixed a few things that I knew were hurting me on DW

9.43 142.51

1400' da

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

What has everyone else been up to?
    Last edited by gray86hatch; November 17, 2013, 09:26 AM.
    86 Mustang
    454 LSX FTI ls3 Mast 4500 Holley EFI 8" with C4, FTI Hyd Roller 9.24 143.5 1.33 3.73 5.84 116.21

uh...building robots. I did swap out one bearing in the blower drive on the 55, and it's still making noise under boost, so I have to rebuild the blower, I guess. But I've also been looking for the next car....and working on getting the $$$ to make it happen.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Went to test and tune with 73 fish.Learned some things,went quicker with changes and didnt break anything. Win.

Comment

Clark and Vince were there tonight. Vince still has trans issues not sure about clark.
        86 Mustang
        454 LSX FTI ls3 Mast 4500 Holley EFI 8" with C4, FTI Hyd Roller 9.24 143.5 1.33 3.73 5.84 116.21

Comment

Just got home from a test and tune at our local track. They were only running 1/8 mile tonight. Car ran decent, needed to fatten it up with cold air. Drove to the track and back home with no issues so it was a great night.

Comment

Got out last weekend. Went 9.76,9.77,9.80 and tied my bet 60 foot of 1.29. And I even drove it there and back.
            "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Cool.
              I am waiting on good east coast air to get here and lean on the tune a little and see what happens.

Tim
              86 Mustang

Comment

Both cars need attention, so I'm doing work on the new truck instead... hope to have the transmission for the Camaro done within the next month or so (the budget took a real hit in September!)
                DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

I felt bad about what I spent and I didn't buy a new truck. LoL

At least that didn't keep you from making it.

Tim
                  86 Mustang

Comment

Got out yesterday with Dave D, My son Dave and couple more friends... Track prep was bad but it was a great time the old farm truck ran 10.81 @ 126 Dave D ran 9.5s @ 146 Dave P. ran 9.5s @ 142 Mike J ran 9.85 @ 134
                    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Pushed mine to the back of the shop went to watch Mr Crow and working on the house towed my sons truck home last night lost a timing belt in his 2.3 ranger
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                        Pushed mine to the back of the shop went to watch Mr Crow and working on the house towed my sons truck home last night lost a timing belt in his 2.3 ranger
                        are you just going to wait til late August or early September to finish up on the Malibu?? ;)

I'd like to see it in Topeka before then!!
                        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Originally posted by LAGNAF View Post
                          are you just going to wait til late August or early September to finish up on the Malibu?? ;)

I'd like to see it in Topeka before then!!
                          You will, You will RIGHT JEFF!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 73fish View Post
                            You will, You will RIGHT JEFF!!!!!!!
                            Since Eddie ruined the pro street N/A class we are just going to have fun in the stock suspension class! I ordered a new helmet so we are just about ready to go.
                            HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                            HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                            FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Its Drag Week no one races really except for the DD Cars and that's not even fair.........................
                              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                              X