Banned from UK dragweek type event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from UK dragweek type event

just reading post in uk ,of 3 day dragweek event for 2014 but bluebell must have them running scared
    as only v8 can enter. Told them if we are not welcome sod ya going to the real dragweek where all are welcome, what ever your engine .....
    Last edited by Monster; October 9, 2013, 09:39 AM.

Throw their tea in the water, it worked for us...
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by wacky mick View Post
      just reading post in uk ,of 3 day dragweek event for 2014 but bluebell must have them running scared
      as only v8 can enter. Told them if we are not welcome sod ya going to the real dragweek where all are welcome, what ever your engine .....
      Thats weak!!! well your always welcome to come back to the states. Real recognizes Real.

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
        Throw their tea in the water, it worked for us...
        That should get their attention. Tell them it is a V-8, just want to make it fair and left the other 4 at home.

If Blue Bell can't make the trip again, just give me a parts list / or ship pieces over and fly here a day or two before DW2014. That ought to be enough time to get something together.
        Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Bloody wankers! What is the event and how can we embarrass them into admitting Bluebell? Or do we have to bring some cars over from the States to sod them off?
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

glue 4 cox airplane engines to the side of your block

Click image for larger version

Name:	cox_qrc_airplane_engine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	872790
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
              glue 4 cox airplane engines to the side of your block

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25143[/ATTACH]
              This sounds like a legit loop hole in their rules

Comment

This reminds me of something I heard in the stands during the DD bracket racing. "Hey, that Omni has a 4-cyl and he is quicker than the V8 Camaro!"

Comment

bluebell can now play

they have made a class for 4 &6 cylinders so we can go play ,but not with the v8,s they must be still scared .going to put 4 piston in the box in the back see if i can get in..ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by wacky mick View Post
                    they have made a class for 4 &6 cylinders so we can go play ,but not with the v8,s they must be still scared .going to put 4 piston in the box in the back see if i can get in..ha ha
                    but you need 4 cylinders , throw in the spare short block. That ought to do.
                    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

All you need is a can of V8 veg juice.......
                      Then hit them in the forehead telling them you have a V8 now!!
                      Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                      Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                      Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                      Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Sorry to hear. That just sucks for you. I guess we will be seeing you soon again...
                        Last edited by DusterDj; October 24, 2013, 06:01 AM.
                        sigpic

!!Check out my facebook race page!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X