No announcement yet.

Top 100 Fastest Dragweek Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to BBR for providing more info... Of course, it will probably just help push him out of the top 100!

Actually it's pretty amazing to see how quickly the ET's have plummeted in just the last 3 years.
    Last edited by MoparBilly; November 1, 2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
      it will probably just help push him out of the top 100!
      I know. I'm taking one for the team! ;)
      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Hey!! I am in the top 100 for the time being, at least I know it will be in the top 200 for a while lol
        Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
        Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
        Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
        Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

I didn't see either of Jay Brown's n/a cars on the list, 9.50's and 10.60's.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

07 Jay Brown Mustang.9.32@147
            08 Jay Brown Galaxie 10.35@130
            Ev Bernado 2007 SB/PA Mustang 8.36@172

Comment

Anyone know what/who the fastest true manual that finished is ?

Working on a big nasty stick car and planning to bring a couple spare crash boxes/rear ends to see if we can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by sumoo1 View Post
                Anyone know what/who the fastest true manual that finished is ?

Working on a big nasty stick car and planning to bring a couple spare crash boxes/rear ends to see if we can do this.
                Well Larry Larson runs a Lenco, I still consider that a Manual in that he's pulling gears all the way down the track.
                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I know not the fastest but I ran 8.50 in 07. Really a 8.36 but that stupid cage rule lol. So impressive how fast everyone is going now.

Comment

Pro Street power adder is in the 7s now. The Average shown in these Classes are very deceptive. Once a guy gets the lead, a lot of them go into protect mode. I know Doc could have ran in the 8.80's all week, and I could have ran quicker than I did even nursing it all week.

Mike you need to come Back
                    Last edited by JeffMcKC; November 5, 2013, 01:19 PM.
                    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                      Well Larry Larson runs a Lenco, I still consider that a Manual in that he's pulling gears all the way down the track.
                      Yeah, but was it a Blue car with one white fender? I am getting a kick out of all these "Sub Records" people come up with so their cars can be a player. The overall and guy without a trailer are the Big ones.
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                        Yeah, but was it a Blue car with one white fender? I am getting a kick out of all these "Sub Records" people come up with so their cars can be a player. The overall and guy without a trailer are the Big ones.
                        I was the fastest Blue 68 Barracuda Fastback TWO YEARS IN A ROW....no trophy or anything...ridiculous

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                        1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

To be honest I don't really care

I mean it's gonna be fun either way my car is an actually comfortable car with a/c a stereo with a kilowatt amp and a set of frozen face plated pumped t-56 mags . Twin 88mm turbos and an aluminum 511 CID side oiler.

Will it compete really? Nahh but my street car is a street car...not a pro mod with a shifty registration and a tag. I'll probably stick to that 8.50 barrier cause any faster and the cage is a little excessive.

Don't get me wrong..... Maybe someday I'll build a pro mod just rather have other types of fun with the car too right now.
                          Last edited by sumoo1; November 5, 2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

i bet mine had the biggest rust hole.Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-drag-week-hot-rod-cars-racers-lineup-registration-day-one-056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	873299 which i finally fixed a few weeks ago! only took 14 years..Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-10-20_11.05.33.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	873300 went racing with the tires on the trunk again.
                            1980 Turbo T/A - Turbocharged 408ci Pontiac. survived DW 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Comment

Maybe next year. Yea who needs a trailer lol....
                              Pro Street power adder is in the 7s now. The Average shown in these Classes are very deceptive. Once a guy gets the lead, a lot of them go into protect mode. I know Doc could have ran in the 8.80's all week, and I could have ran quicker than I did even nursing it all week.

Mike you need to come Back

Comment

Wow what a awsome list to be on - even though I'm at the very end, still a lot to be proud of

Comment

Working...
                                X