X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Billy!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• There are cars missing on the list. In 2010 there was a white 69 camaro big block NA car that ran 10.30 at every track. 6 speed car. Frank and Terry, don't know their last name though. My cars were daily drivers and NA. The white malibu went 11.98 in 2012 and the 66 went 11.35 in 2013.

Comment

• That Camaro was a father and son deal IIRC.I'll ask Crow for the name.

Comment

• 126 10.426 130.73 FRANK LEE 1969 CHEVY CAMARO WH / BLACK 2010 ST RACE BB PA

Big G, I'm assuming you are referring to the above car, and you are talking about the NA list. It seems when my brother transferred the results over, he mistakenly moved Frank's car into power adder, so didn't include it.

Also, I'm assuming your 11.35 didn't get turned in as an official pass?

He's caught himself in quite a few mistakes, and there is still data from '05, 06' and '10 that we don't have...It's a work in progress, and proofreading is appreciated!

Comment

• good grief man, the EFFORT is Appreciated !!
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• wish I would have finished this year .id been in the very low 100s

Comment

• Mike, (all), what is your opinion of the new Isky, bushing rockers, vice roller bearings?

The HJ is just soo cool?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BigG View Post
                  There are cars missing on the list. In 2010 there was a white 69 camaro big block NA car that ran 10.30 at every track. 6 speed car. Frank and Terry, don't know their last name though. My cars were daily drivers and NA. The white malibu went 11.98 in 2012 and the 66 went 11.35 in 2013.
                  Frank and Terry Lee, that car is cool, and they are great people.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
                    126 10.426 130.73 FRANK LEE 1969 CHEVY CAMARO WH / BLACK 2010 ST RACE BB PA

Big G, I'm assuming you are referring to the above car, and you are talking about the NA list. It seems when my brother transferred the results over, he mistakenly moved Frank's car into power adder, so didn't include it.

Also, I'm assuming your 11.35 didn't get turned in as an official pass?

He's caught himself in quite a few mistakes, and there is still data from '05, 06' and '10 that we don't have...It's a work in progress, and proofreading is appreciated!
                    Billy I have the data from 2006 and 2010 I will see if I can fid it this next week.

Comment

• 9.09 @148

Comment

• But I didn't finish lol

Comment

• Not a problem.Showed my wife the build pics and she finished for all of us.LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                            Not a problem.Showed my wife the build pics and she finished for all of us.LOL.
                            Lol
                            1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
                            1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

• Clark she Ok'd my response.LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                                Not a problem.Showed my wife the build pics and she finished for all of us.LOL.
                                Sounds like you have a keeper.

Comment

Working...
                                X