Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phendrickson58
    replied
    Sounds like an awesome format. I have a few friends who would be quite interested as well. This is much easier for many to do by not requiring a week off of work. Where is this at? Is it a reality for 2015?

Leave a comment:

• GTA91
    replied
    First time I'm seeing this... cool idea and I'd be interested being from St. Louis area. There's also a new 1/8th mile track getting ready to open in Bonne Terre, MO... a friend is building it and its almost ready to open up. I agree with the DW comments... I didn't get to meet as many people as I wanted to last year, but still made a lot of new friends.

Leave a comment:

• c2xejk
    replied
    Ditto!

Leave a comment:

• Orange65
    replied
    Did anything ever come of this? I have seen no posts here or on YB regarding this since November. Have they been racing this year and I just missed it?

Leave a comment:

• Carl Zink
    replied
    American Street/Strip Assoc, (ASSA)

Leave a comment:

• 62Duece
    replied
    Started another thread please vote name or suggest an association name only. http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=618756

Leave a comment:

• bgblockelcamino
    replied
    If you are going to PRI wouldn't mind looking over some ideas that you have. Been thinking of same type deal you want to do but central pa/md area/Ohio Thinking of a route that could work for a weekend and would be a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Originally posted by 62Duece View Post
    I'm thinking the first step is establishing a core group that follows a similar format that can be used in different regions. I'm based in southwest Missouri. So I'm looking at Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, western Kentucky, Illinois etc ....
    following along to see if we can do something similar here on the east coast.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    Drag Week Jr.

j/k

Leave a comment:

• LAGNAF
    replied
    I think you have some great ideas! Get it goin and they will come!! The first step is getting it all lined up and through the first weekend/trip, then fine tune /adjust it afterwards.

I only hope I am able to come since it's reasonably close..

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Carl Zink
    replied
    We would like to submit: American Street/Strip Circuit

Leave a comment:

• 62Duece
    replied
    I'm thinking the first step is establishing a core group that follows a similar format that can be used in different regions. I'm based in southwest Missouri. So I'm looking at Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, western Kentucky, Illinois etc ....

Leave a comment:

• cal67ss396
    replied
    Real interested in this. Sorry I am not a good marketing guy so cleve names from me. Couple of questions, will there be a class for the slower daily driver cars? Will there be a car count? Are you eyeing any tracks in the Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio region?

Leave a comment:

• atomicsix
    replied
    Legit Street Car Series, Street Survivor Series, Actual Street Car Series.

Leave a comment:

• 62Duece
    replied
    Good thing he had a body man with him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X