What To Do With it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksuhre View Post
    I am picturing it going down the freeway on street tires with one slick mounted to the front and the other mounted to the back and no trailer. Priceless.
    I had in my mind of it pulling a trailer that looks like a small version of the car

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
      Probably be a BBC with a couple twins..
      Does the world really need another (completely aftermarket) "BBC" in Unlimited? Dare to be different.

Last edited by 38P; December 2, 2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
        Does the world really need another (completely aftermarket) "BBC" in Unlimited? Dare to be different.
        Instead of a completely aftermarket BBF?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEngineWorks.com View Post
          Hmmm, I'm thinkin'...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26181[/ATTACH]
          Run it in Pro street, I am sure David F. will bend the rules for you again and you could get a 7 second time slip.
          HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
          HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
          FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Originally posted by whichdoctor View Post
            Run it in Pro street, I am sure David F. will bend the rules for you again and you could get a 7 second time slip.
            I was thinking about it, but I might not need the altered for that.. ;-)

Comment

I would love to see this at dragweek 2014. It should be a great showing

Comment

Do you need a kleenex

Comment

Does it have a stock steel Floor pan? Lol

Comment

DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                    DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                    DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                    DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 85_Elco View Post
                      I would love to see this at dragweek 2014. It should be a great showing
                      I don't go for the "show", I go to school people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bbnova View Post
                        Do you need a kleenex
                        First in the 8's does not ever need a Kleenex.
                        What hygiene product do you need?
                        Eddie has a Tampax certification document, maybe he can transfer it to you.
                        HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by AdvAutoBob View Post
                          might need to batten down the hatches...................
                          Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

First in the 8's does not ever need a Kleenex.
                            What hygiene product do you need?
                            Eddie has a Tampax certification document, maybe he can transfer it to you.

Damn, you're gonna hang onto that with all you got!!

Let's look at some facts here, you took a number of years to get into the 8's, with a car on steam rollers for tires, wheelie bars, that you NEED, E85, fuel injected, and with the hands of some well accomplished people putting their brains together to get it done, and you barely got there, and only once or twice, I came the first year, with a car that has never ran NA at DW, or much at all, for that matter, we ran the smallest tire the class will allow, no wheelie bars, on pump gas, on a fresh engine with nothing more than 3 hits on the dyno, on sticker tires that the car has never been on, and first pass outta the box in the worst air known to man, BLASTED your soft record, just as I said I would..

No doubt, after that first hit, people were saying Doc who??? Not only did I run deep into the 8's every day in horrible air, (I remember you talking about how bad your air was, already making excuses before DW) and dropped the weeks average by a 1/2 second, I blasted your record on the final day by 3 1/2 tenths!

You need to go in hiding, circle the wagons and figure your shit out, cause you used to own a class that had nobody in it, now you got some competition, and today your record seems a long, distant memory.. You gotta be aware we came with a car far from being it's fastest, but for that soft record, it's all we needed, it won't be the same next year, trust me!! You better go build a 2700 pound car, or maybe get one of those Sonny's 800CI combos, then you can come do something, but at that point, you BETTER crush the record I set, or your gonna look like a stroke.... AGAIN!

I think you're just butt hurt cause you gave up your favorite, pink, Members Only jacket..
                            Last edited by TheEngineWorks.com; December 6, 2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Congrats, your race car outperformed my street car.
                              Its 8 degrees here in Kansas City, I am glad mine has heater hoses and a heater core and windshield wipers like most street cars.
                              I have no intention of gutting my street car for a 7.50 cert so Eddie you can keep pounding the ground for no one to care because I have a feeling that the class is extinct and I will keep enjoying my FIRST IN THE 8's street car. If you think you get more credit for tire size and ego size then you are mistaken because Pro Street is about the appearance. Go run NMCA or some other bogus "street race car" program.

Comment

How about a Heads Up Drag Race.

Comment

Working...
                                X