No announcement yet.

Spy Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As this board is slow. Here is the progress on the body work on the turbo Futura. As there no repair panels for Futuras, so I had to use pieces from a 4 door and hand built the rest. Modifying the outer wheel wells I am able to tuck 275/60 15 on 10 inch rims.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks pretty filled up to me.
      Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

nice work!
        Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
        Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
        Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
        Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

Wow Tom, looking good my friend. Looking good!

Can't wait to see this beast making passes.
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Nice
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

As this board is slow. Here is the progress on the body work on the turbo Futura. As there no repair panels for Futuras, so I had to use pieces from a 4 door and hand built the rest. Modifying the outer wheel wells I am able to tuck 275/60 15 on 10 inch rims.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the pix Tom. It is starting to come along ! Please keep us updated on the progress.

Will you have a passenger seat in this one too ! Never mind, I don't think I will volunteer to ride with you to dinner in this car !

Not a good 8 second passenger DTB
              DTB - RETIRED

Comment

good job on the wheel opening Tom, way to overcome the shortcomings of 'not' building a belly button car
                Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Looks good Tom... nice job... I know all to well about not having parts to work with
                  unless you make them

Comment

VERY nice work!
                    DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                    DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                    DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                    DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
                      Looks pretty filled up to me.
                      Dollie Partons dress is pretty filled and that works….

Comment

Originally posted by TomV8 View Post
                        Dollie Partons dress is pretty filled and that makes my pants happy….
                        Fixed for you Tom, as long as your wife doesn't see this and slap me............

Progress looks good and nothing like making 1 off of everything.

Comment

Nice work Tom. Another turbo car....Love it!
                          ~Alain~
                          A wise man once said: "There's no replacement for cubic inches"........then they went on and invented Forced Induction
                          "You'll run outta tire, before you run outta horsepower"

Comment

Originally posted by alain View Post
                            Nice work Tom. Another turbo car....Love it!
                            What happened to the procharged car? Still doin the high speed stuff with that "Grandma Grocery Getter"? My guess is you put some snow tires on it, and use it as an every "other" day driver?

Keep the spy shots coming of any of your cool projects,

No power adder DTB
                            DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Haven't seen any updates lately ?? To busy working on car Tom ?

Comment

Working...
                              X