X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Outlaws TV Show ... Like?...

I like the cars and the racing.
    Show seems better this year.

It's entertaining to watch as there's no other shows like it. Pinks was ok but the bickering got too much at times with not enough racing... Hope this show doesn't turn in to that.
    Just have to keep in mind these are not really "Street" cars... Except for Farm Truck.
    They are Race cars that Street race.
    Other than that it's a enjoyable show.
    427LSX 98mm Turbo Rossler 4L80E 3:25 Gear
    www.smokedtailights.com

Comment

I think their street cars are similar to Drag Week class cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
        I think their street cars are similar to Drag Week class cars.
        Did you meet them at PRI?
        Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Your right scott!! Apparently big chief is planning on making dragweek next year. Should be interesting to see if it finishes.

Comment

I don't see any thing similar to the class cars! They trailer their cars across town to race and we drive ours all week and race. But I do like the show.

Comment

I like the show and plan on making a trip to OKC to check out their shop and maybe get some pointers from Farm Truck. The only part I do not care for is the high school imitators running their stuff on the streets, but then again I don't remember back far enough to know if I was ever guilty of any infractions on the street............(maybe once, or twice...)
              Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
                I like the show and plan on making a trip to OKC to check out their shop and maybe get some pointers from Farm Truck. The only part I do not care for is the high school imitators running their stuff on the streets, but then again I don't remember back far enough to know if I was ever guilty of any infractions on the street............(maybe once, or twice...)
                Yea, peeps racing on the street has changed ALOT!! Back in high school the REAL fast cars were running mid to high 12's!!
                there were a few cars that you rarely saw out that were 11's or MAYBE into the 10's..

things have changed!!
                Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
                Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
                Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
                Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

One of the reasons I want to get faster is back in the day, (70-80's) everyone in our little farm town had a second cousin's neighbor's friend was driving a 10 second GTO on the street........they had 60 series tires (naturally).

I want a 10 second truck....10.99 just once.
                  Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by 85_Elco View Post
                    Your right scott!! Apparently big chief is planning on making dragweek next year. Should be interesting to see if it finishes.
                    If DF creates an "Outlaw Trailer" class, then he's a shoo-in! ;)
                    DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                    DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                    DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                    DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                      I like the cars and the racing.
                      Show seems better this year.
                      Ditto. I do watch it . . . Hey it's Monday again!

I am number two in the Sopchoppy Top Ten . . . too bad we only have six cars . . . but we DO have a trophy! Right now it is in Papa Don's shop.

Not as fast as the Farm Truck DTB
                      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

New Show last night I thought was pretty good.
                        Daddy Dave is pretty damn fast.
                        And the G body is kicking ass with a 406.

Comment

Was Lutz in one of the scenes? Did not see much of it, but could swear I saw Jeff......Oh wait, I shouldn't swear.

Comment

I saw him too.. you're not seeing things.
                            DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
                            DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
                            DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
                            DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
                              Was Lutz in one of the scenes? Did not see much of it, but could swear I saw Jeff......Oh wait, I shouldn't swear.
                              He was the one that told Murder Nova to take off the wheelie bars that had the tire shake damage to the mounting points
                              HOTROD Dragweek Pro Street N/A winner 2007,2011, 2012/ 2nd, 2009
                              HOTROD Dragweek quickest and fastest naturally aspirated car in any class 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012
                              FIRST IN THE EIGHTS Legal Pro Street N/A HOTROD Drag Week 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X