Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsubstantiated rumors, mumblings or flat out lies about 2014 locations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR P-BODY
    replied
    Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
    Mike turbo a new style Hemi would be a cool build...
    That will most likely end up what it will be.. I dont really want to hang them on what
    I have now...I'll start from scratch with a gen 3 and go from there... a simple build

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied
    Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
    I will most likely run the Rampage as it is for this up coming DW... but I'm
    figuring a new build already... I really want a twin turbo... been doing turbo
    sizing right now BUT I dont think this will happen for 2 years... I just want the
    truck to be quieter and of course a bit more power... yeah I know I dont need the
    added power but the turbos make great muffs also
    Mike turbo a new style Hemi would be a cool build...

Leave a comment:

• 4eyeTroy
    replied
    Wasn't it early March when HR announce the tracks one at a time... And I think registration was end of march... So in just a few weeks the hype will be going who's in who's out... Time to start getting out to shop and start working on the car, truck... Time does move along fast cant wait for spring this snow is getting old...Hope to make DW again this year it sure was fun last year...
    Looked it up the other day. the first track was announced march 11th and reg was full march 15th. i got to get going on my ride too. time flies when your bustin knuckles. autorama will be my little DW fix then i start counting the days.

Leave a comment:

• MR P-BODY
    replied
    Wasn't it early March when HR announce the tracks one at a time... And I think registration was end of march... So in just a few weeks the hype will be going who's in who's out... Time to start getting out to shop and start working on the car, truck... Time does move along fast cant wait for spring this snow is getting old...Hope to make DW again this year it sure was fun last year...
    I will most likely run the Rampage as it is for this up coming DW... but I'm
    figuring a new build already... I really want a twin turbo... been doing turbo
    sizing right now BUT I dont think this will happen for 2 years... I just want the
    truck to be quieter and of course a bit more power... yeah I know I dont need the
    added power but the turbos make great muffs also

Leave a comment:

• quick 52
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paul Whalen
    replied
    I heard that.... due to budget concerns.... ( use your imagination )

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    ORANGE72 -- Good story...but your source is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• 4eyeTroy
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange72 View Post
    I heard from a pretty good source that 1.Gateway 2.bowling green 3.columbus 4.joliet 5.gateway.
    I just map quested it. 1st trip would be roughly 400 miles, 2nd day 300, 3rd day 360, and final trip 40 miles from joliet to gateway. it could be true but this is best route available on mapquest. im sure HR would want to take us down some back roads and that would make day 1 and 3 pretty long. it is possible tho.

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    hours? or days?

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    8-12. lol

Leave a comment:

• bluewagon1
    replied
    Originally posted by nesabo View Post
    Wow that Columbus to joilet would be a 6 hr minimum drive.
    How long is that in Drag Week Hours?

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    Wow that Columbus to joilet would be a 6 hr minimum drive.

Leave a comment:

• Orange72
    replied
    I heard from a pretty good source that 1.Gateway 2.bowling green 3.columbus 4.joliet 5.gateway.

Leave a comment:

• Dino98T/A
    replied
    Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
    this just in finnegan posted on facebook that stevie nicks,(yes of Fleetwood mac.) " stevie nicks is a big fan of dragweek and knows where all the tracks for 2014 and 2015 will be"
    I think he's just messing with us,but someone needs to track down where shes from or currently lives,,maybe play her records backwards to get the inside scoop...
    Stevie Nicks+DragWeek= Unfiltered Awesome Sauce!!!!
    Mr. Finnegan please don't toy with my emotions on this issue....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X