Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsubstantiated rumors, mumblings or flat out lies about 2014 locations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    Originally posted by racefast View Post
    1/8 mile is for girls not dw
    I think you might have taken that a little to serious?

Leave a comment:

• racefast
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
    Tulsa, Three Dallas area 1/8th mile tracks in one day, Houston, Ennis, Tulsa hows that.
    1/8 mile is for girls not dw

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
    Stevie is a Phoenix native!! I'm tellin' ya Chad. Elvis is gonna burn that school bus to the ground trying to get all the way out here to the desert!

BTW, I bought a Camaro tonight, and actually had to drive it home...getting ready to take a bath in Hydrogen Peroxide! Sheesh, I feel all dirty, and keep getting shivers up my spine. The things I do for my sister-in-law! 75 Type LT 350/350 with T-tops. The entire 15 mile drive home I just kept thinking, "I DO NOT WANT to DIE in this thing!
    Billy we all make sacrifices for family - you're a noble man, thank God the contageous nature of the GM virus can be healed after such a short exposure - lots of echinacea, vitamin C, and get plenty of rest - sleeping with the mopar bible under your pillow should help too.
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    Originally posted by BBR View Post
    I love going to Thunder Valley. My car ran it's best ever ET & mph there last fall.
    I wouldn't mind going back. I raced my Mustang there a few times back when I had that ford problem. I have never been down it in my Barracuda though.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    I love going to Thunder Valley. My car ran it's best ever ET & mph there last fall.

Leave a comment:

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    Originally posted by MoparBilly View Post
    Stevie is a Phoenix native!! I'm tellin' ya Chad. Elvis is gonna burn that school bus to the ground trying to get all the way out here to the desert!

BTW, I bought a Camaro tonight, and actually had to drive it home...getting ready to take a bath in Hydrogen Peroxide! Sheesh, I feel all dirty, and keep getting shivers up my spine. The things I do for my sister-in-law! 75 Type LT 350/350 with T-tops. The entire 15 mile drive home I just kept thinking, "I DO NOT WANT to DIE in this thing!
    Welcome to the big bumper club! ;)

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    Tulsa, Three Dallas area 1/8th mile tracks in one day, Houston, Ennis, Tulsa hows that.

Leave a comment:

• BlueCuda340
    replied
    Originally posted by nesabo View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28749[/ATTACH]
    Boo I have raced at all of those.

With all the street outlaw stuff I am surprised we are not starting and stopping in Noble OK at thundervalley, its a pretty nice facility.

Leave a comment:

• BBR
    replied
    I posted this on FB, but I don't think Tulsa is in the loop. I think they are just jacking with us. Remember how HR teased us by revealing the locations one at a time last year? DF has a flair for the dramatic so I can't imagine they were too happy about Gateway being leaked. Stealing HR's announcement thunder seems like a good way to piss them off and never get DW again, so I'm betting the other tracks are keeping a tight lid on it until after HR has revealed them.

Just a guess though. lol

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    Originally posted by JSisk View Post
    Ok so sounds like Gateway is in this is what Tulsa posted today on FB,

Tulsa Raceway Park
    So here is a vid from Steve Morris Racing Engines doing a dyno pull on last years Drag Week Winner, Tom Bailey's "Sick Seconds Camaro" .. Rumor has Drag Week might be coming back to the midwest again this year.. Who would like to see it @ T.R.P. again? B.D.D.

Interesting. I might have an in a Memphis trying to find out if they are in the loop. If its Tulsa and Gateway what could another possible route be?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Possible14Route.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	875968

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Been nice knowing you. I will continue to be friends with your family though.LOL

Leave a comment:

• MoparBilly
    replied

Last edited by MoparBilly; January 29, 2014, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bulletproof
    replied
    this just in finnegan posted on facebook that stevie nicks,(yes of Fleetwood mac.) " stevie nicks is a big fan of dragweek and knows where all the tracks for 2014 and 2015 will be"
    I think he's just messing with us,but someone needs to track down where shes from or currently lives,,maybe play her records backwards to get the inside scoop...

Leave a comment:

• JSisk
    replied
    Ok so sounds like Gateway is in this is what Tulsa posted today on FB,

Tulsa Raceway Park
    So here is a vid from Steve Morris Racing Engines doing a dyno pull on last years Drag Week Winner, Tom Bailey's "Sick Seconds Camaro" .. Rumor has Drag Week might be coming back to the midwest again this year.. Who would like to see it @ T.R.P. again? B.D.D.

Interesting. I might have an in a Memphis trying to find out if they are in the loop. If its Tulsa and Gateway what could another possible route be?
    Last edited by JSisk; January 29, 2014, 04:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AdvAutoBob
    replied
    so who's started checking track schedules for clues?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X