Merry Christmas Ya all eh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Ya all eh!

Hope everyone out there has a great Holiday season. One thing I want for Christmas is for everyone to finish next year, including Me, even if it's an average of low 10's. Well OK, I'll take what I get as long as it's a long haul. 6 finish's out of 9 is still 3 not's. Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season. Vince
    First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
    Second place SSBBNA 2016
    Third place SSBBNA 2017
    Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
    All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Merry Christmas Vince and to all Bang Shifters. I promise next year not to Bless your car.
    Ross

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and pray for safe travels
      Drag Week 2006 11.00 index DNF
      Drag Week 2011 DD
      Drag week 2012 Hot Rod Winner
      Drag week 2013 Hot Rod Winner

Comment

Merry Christmas! Have a safe time while traveling!
        Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Merry christmas to everybody. Vince , hope U get a new t400 .
          used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas Vince and all ya'll. See you next September at the longest. Bill
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my dw family and freinds . It's hard to beet the way this year turned out for me ,except if we had all finished . Best wishes for the holiday to all .

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you AND to all the troops
                here and in combat...and to their families for all they go through... so say
                a prayer to have them come home safe and sound

Comment

Merry Merry everybody !
                  Reading , Pa
                  Good Guys rodders rep.
                  "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                  Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Merry christmas to all and happy new year
                    Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                    Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                      Merry christmas to all and happy new year
                      Dale... did you get your power back yet... Merry Christmas to you and Joann

Comment

Lost juice for 2 days at the shop but got lucky and alls back. Feel sorry for tons of folks around the middle of the state their talking some not till fri or sat.
                        First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
                        Second place SSBBNA 2016
                        Third place SSBBNA 2017
                        Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
                        All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

Dale's place seems to loose power if a dog pisses in the wind.... lucky
                          he has a gen... I bought a gen when I moved into this house but havent
                          needed it.. hell, when the whole east coast of the country lost power a
                          few years back the house next to me lost power as well as the house across
                          the street and I had power... I never understood that one
                          Last edited by MR P-BODY; December 25, 2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
                            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                            DW- 12,16,17
                            "Stay thirsty my friends"
                            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGTO View Post
                              Hope everyone out there has a great Holiday season. One thing I want for Christmas is for everyone to finish next year, including Me, even if it's an average of low 10's. Well OK, I'll take what I get as long as it's a long haul. 6 finish's out of 9 is still 3 not's. Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season. Vince
                              Ditto Vince, except I just want 11's in my boat and finishing is great.
                              Merry Christmas to all and may God's blessings be with you in 2014.
                              Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Working...
                              X