No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas Ya all eh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merry merry xmas from me and deb,hope you are all well and workin on them cars& trucks will soon be play time .see you all soon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
      Dale... did you get your power back yet... Merry Christmas to you and Joann
      Mike Merry Christmas to you and Loren... No power yet but they say in the morning hope there right.
      Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
      Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Ok Christmas is over,Now get back to work and get those car's done.!!

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
          Mike Merry Christmas to you and Loren... No power yet but they say in the morning hope there right.
          Do you need a loan to pay your electric bill ? ( this mopar guy would be glad to help a fellow DW friend) Its warm in florida!!!!!!

I hope Barbie works so you can cook some pork chops! We know the beer is cold Just saying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clarks body shop View Post
            OK Mr Grinch But first I am going to get my own snowmobile ready as I'm done with everybody else's. Then the Bird gets it. The Goat actually is almost ready.
            First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
            Second place SSBBNA 2016
            Third place SSBBNA 2017
            Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
            All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

Originally posted by clarks body shop View Post
              I started building a small trick enclosed trailer to pull behind the Rampage...
              this trailer will bring my trailer count up to 12 trailers.... I need to change
              out all 4 coil over springs on the Rampage(fronts are too stiff and the rears
              are a bit weak)

Comment

Man... I feel for you Dale... sure hope they get your power squared away... MAYBE
                once and for all.... sure am glad you have a gen... might have gotten real cold in
                the house

Comment

Originally posted by MR P-BODY View Post
                  Man... I feel for you Dale... sure hope they get your power squared away... MAYBE
                  once and for all.... sure am glad you have a gen... might have gotten real cold in
                  the house
                  Got power this morning... Christmas was good with family both 24 and 25... Busy all week with family and friends lots of visiting... Hope every one had a great Christmas even FULL TROTTLE down in is Villa
                  Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                  Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Got power this morning... Christmas was good with family both 24 and 25... Busy all week with family and friends lots of visiting... Hope every one had a great Christmas even FULL TROTTLE down in is Villa
                    Thanks Dale the family did But I am getting a little burned time for a cold one ( Stay Warm)

Comment

I will let you know when I get back from florida ,So we can do some riding.P.S. its 79 down here.
                      Originally posted by BlackGTO View Post
                      OK Mr Grinch But first I am going to get my own snowmobile ready as I'm done with everybody else's. Then the Bird gets it. The Goat actually is almost ready.

Comment

Good morning Vince

Comment

Originally posted by TomV8 View Post
                          Good morning Vince
                          Good Morning to you, Are we all in our places with bright shinny faces!!!
                          First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
                          Second place SSBBNA 2016
                          Third place SSBBNA 2017
                          Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
                          All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

Working...
                          X