Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post
    The point is.... He is a tool.
    Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by tsanchez View Post
      I would hate to go to a restaurant with you, must be a joy.
      Most who do are quite entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by slimbo5 View Post
        The point is.... He is a tool.
        Yes, Finnegan is . . . .

I got it, Slimbo. You're such a "Roadkill" fan you just don't want to see any more FACTUAL criticism of it, or of your good buds DF and FINN . . . That's fine. I've made all the points I wanted to make. It matters not whether you agree or don't.

I also understand there are those who don't want to ever read anything controversial or which requires any thought at BS. They apparently believe unity must be enforced at all costs, and dissidents whacked into submission.

(another big fan of enforced unity)

To them, posting in this forum is such serious business . . . . http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...eriousBusiness

In a public forum, neither I nor anyone else has any right or even expectation that anyone else will agree.

Such is the life of a Bangshifting iconoclast . . . .

Have fun in your preparation for DW '14. I hope that when they report on your performance, they get all of the facts correct.

Comment

Any discussion of "tools," intimidation, and forced "kumbaya" blandness would be incomplete without NASCAR's dissent-loving, free speech-rewarding, teetotalling (http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/11/w...nascar-hauler/) genius . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
            Yes, Finnegan is . . . .

I got it, Slimbo. You're such a "Roadkill" fan you just don't want to see any more FACTUAL criticism of it, or of your good buds DF and FINN . . . That's fine. I've made all the points I wanted to make. It matters not whether you agree or don't.

I also understand there are those who don't want to ever read anything controversial or which requires any thought at BS. They apparently believe unity must be enforced at all costs, and dissidents whacked into submission.

(another big fan of enforced unity)

To them, posting in this forum is such serious business . . . . http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...eriousBusiness

In a public forum, neither I nor anyone else has any right or even expectation that anyone else will agree.

Such is the life of a Bangshifting iconoclast . . . .

Have fun in your preparation for DW '14. I hope that when they report on your performance, they get all of the facts correct.

I don't go for coverage. I go to see my friends. I'd love for you to go up to peoples faces and spew the crap you do online. But you won't.
            "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

Actually Finnegan is one of the most personable people I have ever met. They guys that were with me at the Cadillac Ranch all commented on how friendly and easy to talk to he was.
              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Speedy, you are approaching Chernobyl troll level. From sending the thing off into outer space with the Mavis Beacon level Pontiac lesson to images of Tiananmen Square, it isn't cool.

I'm all for healthy discussion and being able to debate stuff, but holy smokes. Your Finn boner has got to be getting uncomfortable by now, right?
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                  Speedy, you are approaching Chernobyl troll level. From sending the thing off into outer space with the Mavis Beacon level Pontiac lesson to images of Tiananmen Square, it isn't cool.

I'm all for healthy discussion and being able to debate stuff, but holy smokes. Your Finn boner has got to be getting uncomfortable by now, right?
                  Hell his sig line is a quote from Finn....so yes he does have a SERIOUS issue...
                  I dont care for his commie pics and rhetoric... but I served my country... but
                  being his is a lawyer he feels he has to do some bone headed things(and does)

Comment

And people think Im an ass. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                      Actually Finnegan is one of the most personable people I have ever met. They guys that were with me at the Cadillac Ranch all commented on how friendly and easy to talk to he was.
                      Finnegan is a cool dude and yes,very personable.......took the time to chat at Gateway during Drag Week this year.
                      Compared notes on our '55 Chevy projects.
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

WOW
                        Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                        Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

This must have taken Brian a while to write. It's so eloquent, and the spelling is correct.

See what I did there? Did ya? Just busting my buddies balls. It's what buddies do.

That's what I do to Finnegan and Freiburger whenever possible as well. Are they perfect journalists? Nope. Are we? Nope. Are they still good car guys that are fun to hang out with? Yes.

Speedy/Outsider. Unlike Brian, who is all into rainbows and ponies and always wants to be the good guy, I LOVE being the bad guy. I'm neck deep in some really exciting stuff that we have coming soon here at BangShift, and then I have to be distracted by this high school crap. You, Outsider, are not busting their balls. You are making it ugly. There is no reason for ugly.

You are completely entitled to your opinion, and I respect it, until you get to the point of just bashing for the sake of bashing. If we were in Third Grade, I would tell you to just kiss Finnegan already and get it over with. We all know you like him. Since we aren't, and Finn has gotten over his affinity for kissing manly hot rodders, I'm going to tell you to just walk away. If you have complaints about him, and want to put them out there without it getting so god awful ugly, we're here for you. Otherwise send HIM an email.

We don't care to listen.

As for the rest of you guys, some of whom are idiots according to Outsider, your my little idiots so it's okay. I still love you. But, like my kids at home I have to tell you that sometimes you certainly don't help the situation. If Outsider posts in a thread, or starts one you don't like, just don't respond. It will die on it's own.

Do not be sucked into the abyss! All of you shut up and get along, or just shut up. I don't care which. And don't make me reach into that back seat. You don't want me reaching over this seat.

I leave you now to your regularly scheduled programming.
                          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Thanks Dad - when my son gets out of line can I put him on a plane to your house?
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Anyone ever seen the nutty professor 2 when the hamster violates the dude and the brother is watching on tv and says, "now was that supposed to happen". Yeah its like that hahahahah
                              Dragweek 2012 DNF in Dallas
                              Dragweek 2013 Finished 3rd place modified N/A 10.53 @ 126
                              Dragweek 2015 Finished tough trip 10.39 @ 131
                              Fastest AMC 2013/ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                                Thanks Dad - when my son gets out of line can I put him on a plane to your house?
                                I'm in! Send him on his way.
                                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                                X