No announcement yet.

Schedule is a blog item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if they will let me do the route from Topeka to Noble.BWAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wacky mick View Post
      hi from across the pond ..dragweek is on thats what counts ,yes it cost money(still paying for my trip)but its only money it comes and goes .but the fiends and memorys are for life..you are all closer than me .so just go and do it......
      I agree with you Mick .. The friends and memory's are for life .. And the Guido brothers are planning on adding some more friends and memory's of drag week 2014.. 4 new tracks for us .. Little closer as well .. What more can we ask for

Comment

Montana Dan if I don't have a passenger you are more than welcome to ride in the Goat.....if I keep everything together!

Comment

Originally posted by guidos View Post
          Montana Dan if I don't have a passenger you are more than welcome to ride in the Goat.....if I keep everything together!
          WOOHOO! That'd be awesome and I'll keep it in mind! 4 years in a row might put me in the poor house. Drag Week is some of the most fun I've ever had, but it's causing me to neglect all my other projects. Thanks Rich, I'll keep in contact!

Comment

Originally posted by 79camaro View Post
            Non refundable this will change up the tire kickers

Rule change in Hot Rod class ummmmmmm. What it could be
            I heard they are banning people named "Tom" from the Hot Rod class. Bring the Camaro.
            Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
            1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
            1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
            1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
            1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
            1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

The Gebhart family contingent just bumped possible entries from 6 to 11 with the announcement of the tracks. That many cars is no problem for us, that many drivers with valid licenses...hmm, a whole 'nother story!

Comment

Get to work.

Comment

The distance between each track should make some interesting back road driving, though I do question the scenic'ness of Kansas and Oklahoma.

Seems like a similar run to 2011 and I liked that one.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Randal it will be better than you think.GB to Noble will be the flattest drive.

Comment

Originally posted by 79camaro View Post
                      22 Posts and your telling people were to go??

WTF is you issue?
                      Wow! whats 22 posts have to do with anything? How about finishing the last three Drag Weeks, and having the time of my life where ever they sent me. I don't remember telling anyone to go anywhere. besides drag week cause it's freakin awesome! I just don't think u guys take into consideration how hard it must be to put something like this together. Be greatful to HR that this event even exists and it is just my opinion (which i pretty sure i aloud to have) that HR has done a better job then any of us could do at putting this crazy mess together.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
                        Can you say catering to the "street outlaws"? If this doesn't get them there, nothing will. I am going to play "Outsider" here and ask if next years will be in England to draw out Frost?
                        that's so they don't break their probation

Comment

I think the non-refundable entry has the potential to weed out some of the tire kickers. But do you think HR will give like a two week heads up that people have dropped out. Allowing people to show up at Tulsa and register?

Does the non-transferrable mean driver or car?
                          Last edited by cal67ss396; February 9, 2014, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Basically means that I cannot register then say, "I cannot make it, but by friend Bob is going to use my registration".

You can show up with a different car, owned by someone else, and they can drive. I have seen it done.
                            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by cal67ss396 View Post
                              I think the non-refundable entry has the potential to weed out some of the tire kickers. But do you think HR will give like a two week heads up that people have dropped out. Allowing people to show up at Tulsa and register?

Does the non-transferrable mean driver or car?
                              IMO people wont notify HR if they are dropping out if no refund... And hold out till the end to see if its possible to make it... And how does HR give there spot to someone else till the last minute in case they are still in route.. And if this is a new rule plan on DD being a lot of family DD cars to show instead of losing out.
                              Last edited by quick 52; February 9, 2014, 07:30 AM.
                              Drag week 2009 Quickest street rod
                              Drag week 2010 Quickest street rod

Comment

Originally posted by quick 52 View Post
                                IMO people wont notify HR if they are dropping out if no refund... And hold out till the end to see if its possible to make it... And how does HR give there spot to someone else till the last minute in case they are still in route.. And if this is a new rule plan on DD being a lot of family DD cars to show instead of losing out.
                                Good point. If I cannot register, I will make the trip down regardless. I have a hard time thinking they would turn someone away that made the trip, even if they go over 260 cars by a few. How much was registration last year?
                                http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...0101507a-1.jpgI'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X