No announcement yet.

Schedule is a blog item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A surprising grouping of tracks (I won't need to camp much this year . . . .)

For 2014, the winners of the top three positions in each class will receive an email with a special limited-time link that will allow them to register online in advance of when general registration opens to the public.
    Read more: http://blogs.hotrod.com/2014-hot-rod...#ixzz2sy3ZaC4R
    Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook
    I don't guess anyone can say I'm an "insider" any more . . . But if I don't get in, there's always next year.

Happy Motoring!

Comment

Without getting my ass kicked, I can only say that St Louis didn't get "punished". There was another track that fell through and this changed where the route ultimately ended up.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        Without getting my ass kicked, I can only say that St Louis didn't get "punished". There was another track that fell through and this changed where the route ultimately ended up.
        So what your saying HR had a back up plan?

Comment

Is HR going to give a one week heads up on registration?

Comment

Originally posted by cal67ss396 View Post
            Is HR going to give a one week heads up on registration?
            They said the top 3 in each class would get a 2 or 3 hour notice before it goes public

Comment

I thought I read in the blog that they would give a week heads up on when registration was going live. I may have read it wrong.
              78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

Quoting from the Hot Rod blog...

For 2014, the winners of the top three positions in each class will receive an email with a special limited-time link that will allow them to register online in advance of when general registration opens to the public.

Watch HOTROD.com for an announcement that will give at least a week’s advance notice of the date when general registration will go live online.

Read more: http://blogs.hotrod.com/2014-hot-rod...#ixzz2tS5AbYSY
                Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook
                Last edited by c2xejk; February 15, 2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I've scheduled a "sick day". Just told them to get ready, I was coming down with something only computer time could cure.
                  Last edited by greenXpress; February 15, 2014, 08:50 PM.
                  Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

In '12 I was registered with the falcon - didn't get it done, showed up in Matt's GTO - I had to drive on the track - but the car being "not mine" didn't matter.
                    Have a back up plan - BBR finished one year in his tow rig - it's still fun!

Last year I got a $275 T-shirt by showing up in Indy to watch - no way we could go any further due to family health issues.

I'm going to try like hell to get in again this year - in past years I've been in the single digits of sign up numbers for DD... we're all going to have to be quick to get in this year I have a feeling. I'm probably going to sign up for SB/NA just to run with the cool kids.
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                      I'm probably going to sign up for SB/NA just to run with the cool kids.
                      But we're all in the Gasser class. ?
                      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Right - and if I run DD I won't be able to run with you guys.....

I'm not going to gasser my car just to be cool for one week a year, it's too new for hotrod, so - SBNA it is.... don't have to be competitive to have fun - right?
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I was a few seconds slow in 11, I had fun!
                          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                          X