No announcement yet.

2014 Drag Week Host Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked online at the Angus and it showed rooms available. Called to see if they would give me a better price than the online price and was told they were sold out. Booked it online.
    Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
    Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

Hotels filling up fast. Candlewood both weekends, Fairfield Topeka, Comfort Norman, Americas Best Great Bend.

Comment

Sept. 6-7: Candlewood Suites Sept. 8th; Days Inn Sept. 9th; Comfort Inn Sept 10th; Americas Best Value Sept. 11-13; Best Western Airport, 222 N. Garnett Rd. in Tulsa. (Looked on Google earth, super close to the track. I was totally unable to find a room at the "host" hotels with two beds and nonsmoking.
        Last edited by trayack; April 29, 2014, 05:05 AM.

Comment

im home while at tulsa,,but days inn at other tracks...

Comment

Home in Tulsa, Super 8 in Topeka and Norman, Days Inn in Great Bend
            1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
            1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Booked these today

Sept 6,7,11,12,13
              Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa,
              OK 1034 North Garnett Road, Tulsa,
              OK 74116 | (918) 234-3535

$71 per night plus taxes x 5 nights FEATURES: Two Queen Beds with Coffeemaker, Hairdryer, Iron/Ironing Board, Work Desk with one adjustable chair, Refrigerator, Microwave, 32" LCD HD Television. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancel by 6:00 PM hotel time on day of reservation

Sept 8
              AmericInn Topeka 1518 SW Wanamaker Road Topeka, KS 66604
              [785] 273.5365 $91.94 Total Features: This non-smoking room features two queen beds, a coffee maker with coffee, iron with ironing board, desk with chair, and free WIFI. http://www.americinn.com/hotels/KS/T...kout=9/9/2014&
              Sept 9
              Marriot Courtyard – Norman OK 770 Copperfield Drive · Norman, OK 73072 405-701-8900 $109 plus taxes Features Single king bed with hide a bed Cancellation policy Can cancel up to 6p on Sept 9th http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...ma.html
              Sept 10
              America’s Best Value Inn 3500 10th St Great Bend, KS 67530 620-793-8486 $86.55 total Cancellation policy: Can cancel up til 4p on 9/9 2 queen beds Booked on hotels.com http://abvigreatbend.com/ …………….… …………….…
              Last edited by 2165 Turbo Rail; April 29, 2014, 06:26 PM.
              Drag Week 2014 Daily Driver 11.65 avg (no cage)

Comment

Man it's a pain to post in here and include line spaces and stuff ( at least from my iphone)

Comment

I am not so sure that I would stay at the hotel you booked in Tulsa. While its not the total ghetto or anything its not the best place for sure. Stay in Owasso or look into the hotel area at 31st and memorial in tulsa, or the airport has a few hotels(very close to track).

Comment

Thanks I'll check that out tomorrow. How about the rest?
                    Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post
                    I am not so sure that I would stay at the hotel you booked in Tulsa. While its not the total ghetto or anything its not the best place for sure. Stay in Owasso or look into the hotel area at 31st and memorial in tulsa, or the airport has a few hotels(very close to track).

Comment

Well that sux...cause that's where I am also supposed to stay
                      Originally posted by BlueCuda340 View Post

Comment

I'll prob stay there because it's cheap and close. I cancelled my rooms at Hampton this morning and just called back tonight and now my $90 is $161 So I'll be at this place I'm the judge clone and my buddies Malibu. See ya there
                        Originally posted by moter View Post
                        Well that sux...cause that's where I am also supposed to stay

Comment

I drove by it this morning on the way to work to check it out, its not the super shady hotel I was thinking of, and its farther away from the apartment complex than I thought. You should be good.

Comment

how about the best western near airport on north garnett road?

Comment

Meh, not a fan.

I am sure many people stay there with no issue, however if I had to chose a hotel in my hometown, it wouldn't be those over there.

Comment

lot of the places were sold out when I booked needed 2 rooms with 2 beds so choices were limited
                                hopefully ok

Comment

Working...
                                X