REGISTRATION OPENS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REGISTRATION OPENS

Registration will open to the public 9AM pacific Sat April 26th... I'll post a
    link in a minute
    LINK
    HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.
    Last edited by MR P-BODY; April 18, 2014, 07:14 PM.

Finally
    Drag Week 2014 Daily Driver 11.65 avg (no cage)

Comment

Sweet! Gonna be a long week!
      Drag Week 2014 SR/BB/NA 11.12 @ 118.56 average
      Drag Week 2015 SR/BB/NA 10.84 @ 124.97 average

Comment

I should be on the dyno next Saturday too. Gonna be a good day I hope.

Comment

I'm registered....
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
            I'm registered....
            So were you one of the top 3 in class... I guess you got
            the e-mail

Comment

Indeed, as they say - "Rank has its Privileges" Finishing second to the Famous Scott Abbot still paid this little wee dividend…EARLY REGISTRATION !

We’re in, registered at 8:25pm April 18, 2014

Thank You Hot Rod for Dreaming-up Drag Week 9 Events ago. See you all in Tulsa for your 10th Drag Week Event!

Hardy Handshakes, Swede

DragWeek 07, 08, 09, 11, 12 & 2013 with 2nd place in DD

Comment

Oh boy, Saturday is going to be crazy! great job guys on earning your spot! I was kind of thinking we might get in early because of the #1 five day average in DD but not a big deal wel be there either way. see you in Tulsa!

Comment

Someone can have my spot I am not going
                  86 Mustang
                  454 LSX FTI ls3 Mast 4500 Holley EFI 8" with C4, FTI Hyd Roller 9.24 143.5 1.33 3.73 5.84 116.21

Comment

Originally posted by gray86hatch View Post
                    Someone can have my spot I am not going
                    I'm not going either... but since I seen it last night I figured
                    I'd post the link for the guys who plan on going

Comment

GREAT, Sat is our anniversary and I promised to go somewhere for the weekend. Had a place on a lake in mind. Been a hell of a winter so we could use a break. See ya all in 2015? NOT!
                      First place SSBBNA 2014 and 2015
                      Second place SSBBNA 2016
                      Third place SSBBNA 2017
                      Quickest ET in DD and Quickest Pontiac 2008, 2016 and 2017
                      All 13 years of Drag Week in a Black 1969 Pontiac with Pontiac Power

Comment

Question from a noob: what information is required for registration? I'm likely planning on daily driver for a first time effort, but I haven't decided on what car to take yet, so can I declare a class/car at tech, or am I bound to a class and car as initially registered?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                          Question from a noob: what information is required for registration? I'm likely planning on daily driver for a first time effort, but I haven't decided on what car to take yet, so can I declare a class/car at tech, or am I bound to a class and car as initially registered?
                          You are not bound by the car/class you register.
                          Last edited by nesabo; April 19, 2014, 09:31 AM.
                          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                            Use any car you want for registration.. just as long as you get in... then
                            change it at tech(well prior to it when you fill out all the paper work while
                            sitting in line).... you will need the vin, insurance number, drivers license
                            number and your credit card.... $290 and nonrefundable this year... good luck

Comment

awesome, thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X