Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After you are registered, post up your number!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made it in #2606

Comment

• 300 Plus! This is going to be fun, insane fun, and with all the new folks there will be carnage, lot's of carnage.

Please don't take that as an insult FNG's as I have two DNF's to my, 'er, credit as well.

The little towns along the way won't know what hit them.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
            there is no way that Billy will never be a high school math teacher. he would miss drag week because school is in session.
            Not when the school says, GO AHEAD, we'll watch you on the live feed........
            Happens here, but don't tell anyone.
            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ProRauder View Post
                  I got myself and a friend signed up, but have not received a confirmation email. Did everyone else get that email yet? (#2374)
                  They resent my registration and I did get it without having to search spam folders and what-not. So the lesson is that if you didn't get an email, just send them a note and have them resend it. Afterall, this is the Internet we're talking about here. haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProRauder View Post
                    They resent my registration and I did get it without having to search spam folders and what-not. So the lesson is that if you didn't get an email, just send them a note and have them resend it. Afterall, this is the Internet we're talking about here. haha.
                    love your car glad you got in

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Lark View Post

Gasser class Lark?
                        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• I made it in with #2357

Comment

Comment

• # 2369 We will be bringing a different car and trying our luck in DD. 70 olds 442 for this year.

Comment

• 2322. SR/PA class. 72 Nova SS, F2 blown small block. My brother and i are making the long haul from NJ. Cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X