Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is :Larson's Truck Really the Quickest Street Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bbnova View Post
    You need to stop your constant complaining about others it gettting old with you
    Pretty sure asking him to stop goes nowhere. Same as the last guy we had banned, only he has a couple more IQ points. Just a hater taking shots at successful people because he couldn't figure out a super simple, entry level nitrous system. LOL
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• This thread is done. There's no ban of anyone (even the titanic powers of DG have limits) Let's move on.

Comment

• Then let it be done. Seriously, are you incapable of NOT having the last word........sheesh!
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• 38P posted a Visitor Message for STINEY

September 18th, 2014, 12:18 PM

Not takin' the bait, Stiney....
          SEE MORE | GO TO POST

Just as I thought. Thank you for proving my point.

Comment

• And yet you still can't let it be done. Gotta have the last word once again. Prove me wrong......I have money riding that you cannot simply man-up and walk away.
            38P posted a Visitor Message for STINEY

September 18th, 2014, 01:41 PM

Still not takin' the bait, Stiney . . . .
            SEE MORE | GO TO POST

Comment

• Thanks for the coin John.

I can do this all day. Just so I can have the last word, as you so aptly put it.

38P and I September 18th, 2014, 02:30 PM
              The triumph of reposting . . . .

I'll do what I can to earn ye some coin, Stiney, but really . . . is reposting something I didn't choose to post to that thread anything other than a shameless attempt to beat a dead horse? And with that, I predict you'll repost this PRIVATE MESSAGE so that you'll have the last word.
              SEE MORE

Comment

• I've proven my point John. Since you are incapable - as evidenced by the proof you have so willingly provided - I will be the one to stop. Enjoy your victory.

How do I delete my account again? Bangshift isn't much fun with all the 38P attacks and innuendos flying around.

Comment

• I have to agree Stiney. It seems the owners don't care as much about the forum anymore as participation by them and a lot of knowledgeable people has stopped. Should we start a poll for offensive people we would like to see disappear? Maybe at least a poll to determine why participation has dwindled.

Comment

• Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                    Thanks for the coin John.

I can do this all day. Just so I can have the last word, as you so aptly put it.

38P and I September 18th, 2014, 02:30 PM
                    The triumph of reposting . . . .

I'll do what I can to earn ye some coin, Stiney, but really . . . is reposting something I didn't choose to post to that thread anything other than a shameless attempt to beat a dead horse? And with that, I predict you'll repost this PRIVATE MESSAGE so that you'll have the last word.
                    SEE MORE
                    No need to post it, simply clicking the "Activity Stream" shows the VISITOR messages you've left....... aka still public.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldMachinist View Post
                      I have to agree Stiney. It seems the owners don't care as much about the forum anymore as participation by them and a lot of knowledgeable people has stopped..
                      I wouldn't go as far as saying they don't care about the forum as much as I'd say they've found other time demands that have taken priority (aka less free time at home).
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Maybe care is the wrong word. How about it's lower on their priority list? I realize both have taken on other jobs than just Bangshift and they have to devote less time to it. That's presumably one of the reasons they hired Remy-Z.

To my other point, I know I miss Bamfster, Jeff McConnell, Jake Stelter, Mike Crow and Scott Clarks active participation ( and others I can't remember right now ) and would welcome them back.
                        Note: I do realize DG has been posting a bit more lately and part of his absence can be attributed to increased demands on his time.

TC was really becoming a pain until he was banned and let back. He is a bit more palatable now, but something needs to be done about Speedy and it looks like something was done about Casper.

Please, Brian and Chad, pay attention to complaints about posters that are offensive to the majority. We want this site to stay viable

Comment

• Originally posted by OldMachinist View Post
                          I have to agree Stiney. It seems the owners don't care as much about the forum anymore as participation by them and a lot of knowledgeable people has stopped. Should we start a poll for offensive people we would like to see disappear? Maybe at least a poll to determine why participation has dwindled.
                          Do we not have a IGNORE button... that way you dont see any
                          of the post by that person... but people tend to want to see what
                          the said person has to say so they can bitch about the comment
                          or the said person......... JMO

Comment

• I'd rather not have to use the "IGNORE" button. Send the admins a request like I did to have this clown banned. Totally does not contribute anything to the site whatsoever. Totally would not be missed by anyone.
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• 38P has been banned. Please, no comments on his being banned, lets just move on to intelligent conversation rather than the incessant fighting he seems to spawn.
                              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

• as in the Past he will be back with another "handle"

Comment

Working...
                                X