Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
    Hi Terri - I sent a PM to you
    Diane, got your PM. Sorry, I've just been lazy about answering!
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
      Diane, got your PM. Sorry, I've just been lazy about answering!
      No, just wondering because I have a hard time figuring out when I have PMs and replying sometimes........you lazy? me thinks not..........

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        Fantastic idea Terri, we'll think about something to add.

Ed....received stickers........and, I will be ordering and bringing 2015 Power Tour metal signs, as in years past, for the regular crew.....will have one for Donna of course.....will be sending you a pm........rexx!

Comment

PM sent Terri!😀
          Thanks!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Hey Terri, Sent you a PM this morning, let me know when you get it please.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Patrick and Dave, got both PM's. Thanks so much!
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Just sent e-mail, it's my work e-mail so it'll say Boisepaper. If it doesn't make it holler back and I'll try again.
                Perry
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Perry, it didn't arrive.

Comment

Darn it! I'll try again.
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Terri,
                      Pm sent. Let me know if went thru. Thank you.

Comment

Got it, Andy.
                        Perry, am sending you a PM with my email address. Maybe you have an incorrect one.

Comment

Hi guys! Received the shirts from Donna in today's mail. If anybody has something to contribute and you haven't gotten it to me yet, please send it as soon as you can, as I will be starting on the quilt right away. I've already received a bunch of quotes, stories, etc. Thanks!!!

Comment

thank you so much Terri for doing this. I had a hard time picking out the shirts. I know Mike would love all the support that I have gotten. I sure hope he is able to look down from heaven and know what wonderful friends that we have.
                            Donna
                            Williamston, MI
                            Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Donna, you're SO welcome!! I just remember how I felt when Vic got hurt and not knowing at first if he was gonna come through it. I just really wanted to do something for you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X