No announcement yet.

vip gold package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know, the bottom right of my screens don't SAY page, just previous or next. Upper right say PAGE. Just trying to help, I will butt out. Hope it gets fixed for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz0 View Post
      I did it last year but I don't think it would be fair to base a decision on that since it was Family Events. The one this year might be different. The good points were that I got to see the BlaspHEMI as soon as it arrived, met David, and got up close parking 3 out of 7 stops. The bad points were they ran out of food at the VIP BBQ, I missed all my friends because I stayed at the host hotels, and didn't get good parking at 4 out of 7 stops. Definitely not worth 3 bills to me.
      i believe last year they said there was somthing special in the goodie bag ,can i ask if you remember what that was?

Comment

Originally posted by 59brook View Post
        i believe last year they said there was somthing special in the goodie bag ,can i ask if you remember what that was?
        a SMILEY face ?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

a SMILEY face ?
          "WINKING"
          John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
          Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

I did it last year. It took me two weeks to make the decision to go for it. I have a bad knee that needed work and the thought of being closer was appealing. But I was told that we would be close to the venue and was lead to believe it would be up in front of where all the other cars were to park. It was not, it was more like “employee parking” areas than anything else. Off to the side and out of the way. But I have to admit that 5 of the 7 were pretty close, I mean right next to the trucks, but the parking was away from the rest of the crowd and in some stops hidden in a way.

If you’re looking to give yourself a break because of injury, it was for sure a good deal. But if you want to BS with the rest of the crowd this is not what you want unless they change it.

The dinner was alright, did not have any issues with anything running out. Free beer, which was great and to see the BlaspHemi show up, that was cool but the special gift of those glasses they gave out were kind of cheesy to me.

The most fun I had last year was at Norwalk where I followed my wife into the normal parking area and had a great time with the rest of the people.

There were 100 VIP cars, and they were all great people and cars, but they were the same people and cars from stop to stop and without being “in the mix” it just seemed like a rerun all the time.
            Like I told Angie, I like to park with the rest as you never see the same cars twice and I love to meet new people.

2 tickets for dinner with free beer and meeting the vendors.
            2 Gold VIP tags to get into dinner
            1 Gold VIP Long Hauler decal for the car
            1 Set of beer glasses with etched “20 anniversary “ logo on them
            7 Stops of employee parking

Unless I am having a extremely hard time getting around this year, it is not worth it to me unless they change it up a bit where you could park with the rest of the crazy people but up front. But I think I will take more pain relief and have fun with the rest of the crowd.
            "I live with fear and danger every day, & sometimes she lets me go racing"

Long Hauler 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016

Comment

Didn't somebody say VIP was already sold out anyhow !

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
                Hey can someone tell a Admin on here that any thread over a page I can't use the page button. I can't get to the last pages of any thread nothing will work. Been trying all weekend.Thanks
                Did you try using the white squares with page numbers at the bottom right of the screen (1, 2, NEXT) ?
                Another method is to click the link for the last last post of the topic page.

Comment

Working...
                X