Stuff to See?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stuff to See?

Mustang Club of Indy is having a Race to Indy meet June 5th-7th at O'Rielly Raceway Park at the Dragstrip... http://www.indymustangclub.com/racetoindy/ ...
    I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Impala_Guy
      I may stop in Indy and take a tour of the Speedway. Anybody taken a tour there?
      I may do that on the way home since I gotta come back that way.
      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by str8tpiperoar
        there is a very large junkyard nw of madison that we are going to on the friday before.
        Whats the name of the junkyard? That's something I would possibly check out saturday if its not too far.
        my buddy has the name, but the address is: W10416 County Road C, Camp Douglas (right off I90/I94)
        we hope to be at the QSL on friday, so i can tell you more. What you looking for? maybe we can check it out for you.
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

BTT check out page 1 for things to do in Madison

Comment

A bit out of the way but I was thinking about going back through Chattanooga to the Tow Truck Museum.
            http://www.internationaltowingmuseum.org/

Comment

Originally posted by The Chief
              My crew are dropping back down through the smoky mountains on the saturday as we head back west to missouri, we also plan on stopping at graceland. Any one wantng to join just shout, we plan on camping at both destinations.
              Don't forget Beale Street! BB Kings or Rum Boogie would be my recomendation.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
              X