No announcement yet.

"Who is White Monster"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickers went out this morning to Gwood74, malibumonte78 and chevybuytroy.

Comment

Man White Monster is like light speed fast. I look forward to tagging my rides with the BS logo.

Comment

I just got my envelope, White Monster you're great!
        HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

I got my stickers Thank You!

Comment

I know WM used to exist, met him on past tours. One year he even allowed us to park next to his Nova! That was my "brush with fame".
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I heard from a guy, knows somebody that over heard a text message that "White Monster" is really Chad Reynolds gran mother, who was banished by Chad to Florida.
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                I heard from a guy, knows somebody that over heard a text message that "White Monster" is really Chad Reynolds gran mother, who was banished by Chad to Florida.
                ohhhhh snap
                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Steve (White Monster) used to be the Mayor of Frieburger's Junkyard.......and head honcho of the forum freaks. Is he going to show up for any part of our excursion this year???? Hmmmmm??
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                  X