Bucket Seats (aftermarket)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucket Seats (aftermarket)

I am thinking about putting new seats in the wagon and am looking for input.
    I would like something that was very comfortable on long trips yet has a reasonable amount of bolsters to help keep me put on those occasional back roads.

Anybody asks tell 'em you are a cabdriver in real life -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

my seat came from teas design 1800 791 7328 i wish i got taller back but its still comfy has bolsters and 2 armrests

Comment

why not look into some kind of power factory seats you can even get a bilt in heater if you want .since neither will really match the time frame of the car if thats what your looking for

Comment

i saw this thread after your email. since this is for the wagon, pay the money and talk to schrek (really his name). tell him i sent you (don't know if that will do any good, but you can try).
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I have heard a lot of good things about the Procar seats, like through Jeg's. I am considering a pair myself for a project.
            Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I put the 1999 Tahoe 6 way/heated seats in my 71 truck and love them. They are very nice! They sit well and look great. They have the inside arm rest that folds up also. I installed the 3 point seat belts as well. Recovered them my self. $60.00 at the local LKQ yard. Another $200.00 for the covers.
              http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=645808
              Last edited by Andy4639; April 20, 2015, 08:07 PM.
              Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

dont know if these would be what you are looking for...http://www.holmanmoody.com/Takeoff.html
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

what ever seat you go with, you still need to have them covered. it's for the wagon for crying out load...
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Sat in some Procar's at Lane Automotive on HRPT I liked them but I would probably have them covered to match the Vette interior
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                      what ever seat you go with, you still need to have them covered. it's for the wagon for crying out load...
                      Yeah - well, I was sort of hoping that I could go black and not fret about it too much. I really don't want to redo the entire interior AGAIN especially since the last time I was less than happy with the final results. I haven't called Ed as I am sure there isn't time to get him to do it and I would prefer to not go on Power Tour sitting on milk crates.

Comment

The milk crates would make for a challenging drive.
                        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr View Post
                          The milk crates would make for a challenging drive.
                          Only during burnouts and in the corners.........
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Only during burnouts and in the corners.........
                            yeh...right. like allen would ever do a burnout
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
                              yeh...right. like allen would ever do a burnout
                              I've never seen him do anything like that.
                              Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                              X