No announcement yet.

Bucket Seats (aftermarket)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me neither - you can't see squat thru all that smoke. But someone nearby will be guilty by association.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

I was just thinking how those mustang take out buckets look like it wouldn't be difficult to remove the headrests to look like early "stang" buckets...only have to replace one small panel on top...
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
        I was just thinking how those mustang take out buckets look like it wouldn't be difficult to remove the headrests to look like early "stang" buckets...only have to replace one small panel on top...
        I own a 2011 Mustang with the same leather buckets... pretty comfy seats.
        1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
        1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
        1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

I was pretty impressed with the late model (2006-7) GTO seats. I had a chance to buy the ones that were in the wrecked 2006 goat that my LS2 came out of. I passed because I just didn't have any use for them at the time. Now I wish that I would have picked them up & just stashed them.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

There's always a guy at the Good-Guys parts area that has some almost new take out seats from Suburban's and the like. And they look comfy. And the have power also..Just not cheap like Andy got..
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
            X