PT Route??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike327 View Post
    I'm a little anxious about the route also. I check the boards like 5 times a day for any updates. 53 year old kid waiting on Christmas.

I sure hope XMAS comes soon as I'm getting anxious also. But then what's 40 more days after waiting 325 already?
    Long Hauler '14,'15 - Black C6 Convertible HRPT'16 - Poor Man's Vet - '74 Gremlin - I HOPE!

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post

Emailed them a couple weeks ago, they were in the fence, due to vendor lunch cost going so high on the the tour and the actual cost of the lunch (employees and food etc...) They don't know if it is a good investment.
      I just noticed Mid-America Motorworks is having their VW Funfest June 5-7th. An HRPT lunch stop would be the 8th, but I'd imagine their entire crew would be worn out from working a large event the previous 3 days. But hey, if the equipment is already in place for a car gathering, maybe they will leave it up for an extra day to host us.

I'm really hoping they do, as my in-laws just purchased a corvette and I'd like them to see the place.
      GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by 200kss View Post

I just noticed Mid-America Motorworks is having their VW Funfest June 5-7th. An HRPT lunch stop would be the 8th, but I'd imagine their entire crew would be worn out from working a large event the previous 3 days. But hey, if the equipment is already in place for a car gathering, maybe they will leave it up for an extra day to host us.

I'm really hoping they do, as my in-laws just purchased a corvette and I'd like them to see the place.

You are right it only makes good sense that they would leave it up until the day after we come through..........
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Working...
        X