Leaving GPT on June 9 to Memphis- looking for a running partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving GPT on June 9 to Memphis- looking for a running partner

Friend and I are leaving Gulfport, June 9th, in the morning for Memphis. Will complete the remainder of the tour. If anyone wants to join us on the way up, call or text.

Tommy Castanedo
    [email protected]
    228-424-7545
    Last edited by trcastan; May 1, 2015, 12:14 PM.

I plan on leaving Petal on the 8th, headed to memphis, if something changes and I'm delayed a day I just might try to follow y'all up. It's not looking good for the long haul.
    I have ADD with a lazy feature.....according to my wife!

Comment

Mike,
      Give me a call, have two others that have contacted me. We would be coming through Hattiesburg about 7am on the 9th.

Tommy

Comment

I'm about a hundred miles south of you right now, I'll give you a call when I get on land.

Comment

Finally time for me to leave, see you guys in Memphis.

Comment

I'm in the Northern Part of Alabama... I'll be heading out tomorrow morning for Memphis. Probably not close the direction ya'll are coming.....
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

Two cars leaving gulf shores, Al and will be hitting I-65 @ exit 37 around 10-10:30 am headed north. Prostreet S-10 and 57 chevy 210 hardtop.

Comment

We went the scenic route and took back roads all the way up. Seen enough potential projects to fill a Walmart parking lot. DW ( dear wife) said it was going to be a long trip.
                Last edited by mike327; June 8, 2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X