Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power tour kick-off - Ringbrothers and Painless Performance get the party started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power tour kick-off - Ringbrothers and Painless Performance get the party started

Hey everyone! Derek with Painless Performance here to announce our kick-off event!

-The biggest event of the summer, the Hot Rod Power Tour, kicks-off at the Ringbrothers shop with a “taste of Wisconsin,” giveaways, and the world’s fastest Winnebago.

The highly anticipated annual Hot Rod Power Tour is an event on every auto enthusiast’s bucket list, drawing gearheads from all over the world to participate in the week-long adventure. Every year the event launches with a big cruise-in party and this year, Painless Performance Products has teamed with Ringbrothers to pack the small village of Spring Green, Wisconsin to the gills for an epic Official Power Tour Kick-Off party at the Ringbrothers headquarters. Located just an hour from the 2015 Power Tour registration in Madison, Wisconsin, the Ringbrothers shop is the ideal place to commence this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Ringbrothers will open its shop doors and invite Power Tour participants, as well as the public, to experience exclusive opportunities including guided shop tours of the Ringbrothers facility, Ringbrothers vehicles on display including the 1958 Ford F-100 shop truck, the 1971 Brave Winnebago “Happy Camper,” and the 1966 Recoil Chevelle; not to mention Jim Ring will be taking guests for the ride of a lifetime in the 900hp hot rod RV.

“Painless Performance is thrilled to be teaming up with Ringbrothers to host our best kick-off party ever, for the 21st annual Hot Rod Power Tour,” said Derek Love, National Sales Manager at Painless Performance Products. “This is a great opportunity for anyone to come have fun and set the tone for the rest of the Tour.”

The event will feature a “taste of Wisconsin” with local, premium quality, hand-crafted brews, locally made brats, pork, and cheese as well as other great food and drinks, giveaways, goodie bags, and vendor booths featuring 3M, Royal Purple, Flowmaster, BASF Glasurit, and Painless Performance. Miller Welding will also be onsite performing welding demonstrations. Attendees at the event will also have the opportunity to take advantage of a special discount of 15 percent off plus free shipping on all Ringbrothers products. For Power Tour participants, this will also be the perfect opportunity to snag the coveted Painless Performance Power Tour window sticker for your vehicle before the tour event starts.

“We are so excited to host such a cool event open and to let everyone take a look into our world to see where we spend so much of our time working on cars,” Mike Ring said. “Yeah, and I can’t wait to give people an E-ticket ride in our Happy Camper Winnebago!” Jim Ring added.

The Official Hot Rod Power Tour Kick-Off party takes place Friday, June 5th, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. CST at the Ringbrothers shop at E4829 Highway 14, Spring Green, WI 53588. To RSVP for the event, or to find out more, visit the Painless Performance or the Ringbrothers Facebook page.

Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1573388526248497/

Changing plans to attend this. What do we have to do in order to get the E-Ticket to go for a ride?
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

No doubt, we'll be there too! Ride the Winnebago, Hell yeah!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

We won't be able to make it but sounds like a fun event!
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I'll be there. Look forward to the event to start the trip.
          Long Hauler '14,'15 - Black C6 Convertible HRPT'16 - Poor Man's Vet - '74 Gremlin - I HOPE!

Comment

~I'd love to be there, but Friday is my last work day before the Long Haul starts... no vaca time 'til Saturday~
            '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
            '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
            79 Trans Am project
            ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

So....how do we RSVP if we don't 'Facebook'??
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Kind of curious that if we come early we wont have proof of being a Power Tour participant since registration is about noon to 06:00 pm....will our registration receipt be considered proof of being a Power Tour participant for us who decide to come over before going to registration?
                That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

well.....I don't know either (having a difficult time figuring out the address and how to get there).....so, you can RSVP me, and I will RSVP you, and....then we can send a carrier pigeon to Spring Green, Wisconsin....if it makes it, they'll know we are coming....if not....well, still working on that........rexx!

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
                    Changing plans to attend this. What do we have to do in order to get the E-Ticket to go for a ride?
                    I'm working on getting a confirmed answer for that. I think rides will be given via an hourly raffle along with tons of other prizes.

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                    No RSVP is required to attend. Just something to help up determine the amount of people planning to go.

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
                    Kind of curious that if we come early we wont have proof of being a Power Tour participant since registration is about noon to 06:00 pm....will our registration receipt be considered proof of being a Power Tour participant for us who decide to come over before going to registration?
                    No proof of being on the PT is really required. We're happy to hand out the windshield stickers to those that ask!

Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
                    well.....I don't know either (having a difficult time figuring out the address and how to get there).....so, you can RSVP me, and I will RSVP you, and....then we can send a carrier pigeon to Spring Green, Wisconsin....if it makes it, they'll know we are coming....if not....well, still working on that........rexx!
                    The address is E4829 US Highway 14 Spring Green, WI 53588. However Google maps plots that address about half a mile past the shop. Bing maps plots it where the shop is. Either way, once you're out there, you wont miss it!

Comment

Can't wait, sounds like a great time.

Comment

I will be going -

I think registration opens from 1000 - 1800 on Friday, at least that's what the confirmation e-mail says that I got when I registered.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Thanks, we'll plan on coming by on our way to registration. Looks like a great time, and a pretty good lunch to go with it!
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'll be there
                            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I really hate I'm going to miss this.
                              HRPT 12 Miami and Stillwater, OK, 13 Arlington to Memphis, 14/15 Vetoed by Wife, 16 Long Haul, 17/18/19 motor fiasco

Comment

Working...
                              X