Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power tour kick-off - Ringbrothers and Painless Performance get the party started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
    Hey you need to bring down a case of Point Beer regular and light......hadnt had it since 2007........dont get here in Alabama..........

Sorry with only 10.4 cubic feet of storage space (C6 rag top) . I don't even have enough room to store my own beer.
    Long Hauler '14,'15 - Black C6 Convertible HRPT'16 - Poor Man's Vet - '74 Gremlin - I HOPE!

Comment

I found a hotel right by Ring Bros, the Spring Green Motel, so staying there the Thursday before their open house.

Comment

Ring Brothers Traffic and Parking notes:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
          Ring Brothers Traffic and Parking notes:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1573...2545415332808/

beat me to it! Thanks,

Comment

What if you don't Facebook?
            Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
            If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

You can still read it if you hit the link (geez, didn't your kid teach you anything?)
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                You can still read it if you hit the link (geez, didn't your kid teach you anything?)
                Uhhh....all it tells me is to join Facebook to log in, it does show their address. And yes he has taught me something unfortunately meteorology doesn't help me here.

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                  Oh, let's see.........then you don't want to read what other people had for lunch, did today or plan to do tomorrow? You don't feel the need to put everything that you do out to everyone that can see it? You don't want to get constant emails from facebook telling you that you really need to go look at what one of your friends changed their "status" to today? Congratulations!
                  Last edited by 67 Malibu; May 30, 2015, 07:35 AM.
                  ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

I make my wife use her fb acct so I can see what that stuff is...
                    '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                    '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                    79 Trans Am project
                    ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

You don't need a fb, not even to RSVP, just show up and have a good time.

Here is the special instructs the other fb link had

"We are anticipating a high volume of show cars that will be stopping in for this event. To accommodate this volume of parked vehicles, most of Sommerset Street will be changed to a “one way” access. Traffic will flow westbound starting after the apartment buildings, and going west to Prairie Drive. Westmor Street will closed between HWY 14 and Sommerset Street. Westmor Street will also be changed into a “one way” with traffic flowing southbound from Sommerset Street to River Valley High School. Parking will be allowed on the street, however the cars will be angle parked, and backed into the curb facing the direction of the traffic flow. Volunteers will be assisting with parking the cars. If you have any questions or comments feel free to call Sgt. Andrew Kurek at the Spring Green Police Department at 608-588-2125."

Comment

Thank you​

Comment

Originally posted by JimSC View Post
                          I found a hotel right by Ring Bros, the Spring Green Motel, so staying there the Thursday before their open house.
                          Thanks for the tip. We gave them a call & got in there too. Only $65 for a queen on Thursday night.
                          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Packing items (not much) tonight, an leaving Thursday 12:00 Noonish. Hope to be in Spring Green by 5:30pm or so. See you there!
                            Jim T
                            Supercar Collectibles
                            www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Originally posted by WI BLACK VET View Post

Sorry with only 10.4 cubic feet of storage space (C6 rag top) . I don't even have enough room to store my own beer.
                              I can only WISH we had that much room (10.4 cf) as we have 1.8 cf!

With top up here's what we have - and with the top down (into the trunk area)...

Comment

Originally posted by WI BLACK VET View Post

Good thing they have drive thru beer stores

Comment

Working...
                                X