Upgrade to VIP Gold status for the 2015 Hot Rod Power Tour!‏

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to VIP Gold status for the 2015 Hot Rod Power Tour!‏

Anyone else get an email with this title? And I thought the VIP Gold Status was all sold out? Everyone get your plastic out!
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Yep, last I heard, it was sold out ... somebody probably trying to be greedy and make more profit, without actually having the extra parking spots for the additional subscribers.

Mike, I've been meaning to ask you ... what is "Flyover Country", a place you don't want to stop at and visit ?

Comment

My wife got it for us back in December and I thought it was getting close then. I personally would have rather had the extra money but we will see how it works out. If I'm running late or if the regular parking is a mud pit then it may come in handy.
      Visit my sons blog:
      www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

~I did get the same email 2 days ago, but won't be upgrading. No interest in paying the extra fees.
        '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
        '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
        79 Trans Am project
        ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
          Mike, I've been meaning to ask you ... what is "Flyover Country", a place you don't want to stop at and visit ?
          It is actually the name given to the middle of the country by the folks from the east coast or from the left coast. Presumably because there is nothing here so it is only good for "flying over" to get to where they want to go. I assume that you do not need to ask why the west coast is nicknamed the "left coast"? Hint; it has nothing to do with geography.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

yep got that email too, just ignored it
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
              I assume that you do not need to ask why the west coast is nicknamed the "left coast"? Hint; it has nothing to do with geography.
              Correct, I got that one.

Comment

me to

Comment

Enjoy the benefits of VIP Gold Status!

We know you’re already registered for the Hot Rod Power tour but we wanted to give you the opportunity to secure one of the few additional VIP Gold spots we’ve just opened up.
                  VIP Gold Package Includes:
                  Bonus gift
                  Premium parking at all venues
                  Kick-off VIP barbecue
                  The cost to upgrade from a Multi-Day registration to the VIP Gold Package is $200 plus $9.55 transaction fee.
                  To take advantage of the few remaining VIP Gold Packages please email your name, phone number and Hot Rod Power Tour confirmation number to [email protected] and we will contact you to arrange for the upgrade.
                  Pre-Registration and your chance to upgrade ends on May 23, 2015 or until the spots fill up.
                  We look forward to seeing you on the 2015 Hot Rod Power Tour!
                  Yah I got the email too. From everything I have been reading about the VIP package, I will be passing on it as well. It does not seem to be worth its price.

Comment

$9.55 transaction fee??!! Really??!! Seems kinda crazy to pay to use your own credit card.
                    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                      $9.55 transaction fee??!! Really??!! Seems kinda crazy to pay to use your own credit card.
                      The merchants are charging us the fees that they get charged and adding to it so they make money on it.
                      Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                      X