Pre-Tour Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Tour Tour

Vic has contacted a place he does business with, A&W Direct, about 40 miles south of Madison in Janesville, WI. They sell equipment and supplies for towing businesses. Vic and I are going to stop on the way to Madison for a tour. If anyone would like to join us, let us know asap so we can give them a head count. The tour will be on Friday morning about 11:00 as it stands now.
    Last edited by elcaminogirl59; May 21, 2015, 11:21 AM.
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

thanks for the effort, but we will start in Nashville fri morning and be ending closer to Milwaukee.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

The way you drive, you should be in Madison by lunchtime!!
      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Pdub just informed me, in a sorrowful voice, that we would not be able to join all you fine folks at the Birmingham venue. He just can't take the time off from work that week. Dangnabit. We were REALLY looking forward to seeing you guys (and gals). Till next time.....travel well!

unit and pdub

Comment

Well, damn damn damn damn damn!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
            Pdub just informed me, in a sorrowful voice, that we would not be able to join all you fine folks at the Birmingham venue. He just can't take the time off from work that week. Dangnabit. We were REALLY looking forward to seeing you guys (and gals). Till next time.....travel well!

unit and pdub
            Well this is not very good news. We will miss seeing you both.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sure doesn't float my boat, Would have been my inaugural Power Tour event stop.

pdub is at Road Altanta and can't log in to BangShift, or you KNOW he would be here carrying on about it personally. We do a mean duet.

Comment

Quick...... have Hot Rod re-route tour to Cleveland Tn, venue at pdub employer's parking lot. (I'm assuming the lots can handle 4000 hot rods......right?)
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

That won't help when he is stuck at the wascally work place. Are you trying to make him MORE miserable, Big Dave??? I am surprised, that's not like you.

Comment

WHO Dave stir! Sure gonna miss seeing y'all
                    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Bummerville -
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                        That won't help when he is stuck at the wascally work place. Are you trying to make him MORE miserable, Big Dave??? I am surprised, that's not like you.
                        I'll come and see you guy's on my way back to work.
                        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                          WHO Dave stir! Sure gonna miss seeing y'all
                          It is a conspiracy, Perry.

First, the fates align to keep you from the Gear Head Spring Blooms Tour, and now, we suffer the fates to miss seeing you in Birmingham! This will NOT stand. Nope, we will see you sometime, somewhere and have a HECK of a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post

I'll come and see you guy's on my way back to work.
                            I am going to hold you to that, Big Dave. Then I am going to hold you against me in a big bear hug

Comment

Working...
                            X