Power Tour Photo/Video Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Photo/Video Sharing

Anyone else setting up an image account where you can share photos and videos from the trip? I just setup a Shutterfly "ThisLife" account. Are there others you think are better for sharing with friends, family and Power Tour buddies? I'm not doing the Facebook/Twitter thing, so rule that one out.

I usually just post my pics to Photobucket and then share a link as a slideshow for whomever wants to check them out. Then I post individual pics on here throughout the long, cold, freaking winter waiting for PT to come around again.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Phil / Omaha

Comment

This should be on a milk carton -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

A small sampling of the Grubinator's - how will they ever fit in the Vette ?

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Three Stooges

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yes, it's humid in Mobile -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                I usually just post my pics to Photobucket and then share a link as a slideshow for whomever wants to check them out. Then I post individual pics on here throughout the long, cold, freaking winter waiting for PT to come around again.

Yea Phil, not too much to do in Omaha other than shoveling snow...... .Sorry Brother I just can 't help myself......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                1966 Plymouth Fury III
                2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Great pictures, Phil.

If anyone wants to follow my photo feed, PM me your email address and I'll add you as a guest or contributor, if you like.

Comment

When we get back I would like to be added. Otherwise the people covering my desk at work might not get anything done.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                      When we get back I would like to be added. Otherwise the people covering my desk at work might not get anything done.
                      You lucky dog! I still have to cover my desk while on the road. (not complaining)

Comment

If it was a snake it woulda bit cha Ed -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Where do I get my BS shirt before the Tour?

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post

Yea Phil, not too much to do in Omaha other than shoveling snow...... .Sorry Brother I just can 't help myself......
                            I'm getting used to our new house brother - no mowing, no shoveling either. So far, so good.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Criscobath View Post
                              Where do I get my BS shirt before the Tour?

Bangshift clothes are available under the shop tab at the top of the page, but I don't know if you would get it before tour at this point.
                              Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
                              X