No announcement yet.

*** St. Louis to Memphis Stop ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Dave- Thank you sir!! Life has been extremely busy.... Good, but busy. The Good Lord has blessed me in so many ways, not to mention things couldn't be any better with my wife Houdini (Giselle), Chase, & Chyanne. School kept us busy this past year and I'm definitely looking forward to summer!! Three weeks ago I was in Savannah GA, then Two weeks ago I was in Missouri, and now this week I just got back from San Antonio. Looks like I might see you guys in Memphis!!
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

what up Bucky and James... are both of you doing long haul? James I will find you a fair foot race.

Comment

Hey Buckey would it be worth going this way and staying off 57 and 55 completely?

Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
          Hey Buckey would it be worth going this way and staying off 57 and 55 completely?

that route looks okay......what Bucky say?

Comment

Dana, there maybe a possibility that I'll see ya'll in Memphis and Birmingham.

Scott and Rexx- I can't view that route at work. I'll check it out tonight when I get home. IMO- The concern & issue is bottle-necking when I55 cuts down to 2-Lanes at Mile Marker 19. Just normal traffic on the interstate gets backed up. Then add in, oh I don't know, 2500+ cars AND you can imagine the mess that will take place....
            sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
            - George Orwell

Comment

If you want to make things a little bit more exciting, there is a ferry between Dorena MO and Hickman KY.

Take a ride on he Dorena, Missouri - Hickman, Kentucky Toll Ferry, one of the few remaining riverboat ferries in the United States and the only operating ferry crossing the Mississippi River between Missouri and Kentucky.

Jump off I55 in New Madrid MO Exit 49
              Take a left on to 62 South into New Madrid
              Left on Dawson Road
              Right on Missouri WW
              Left to continue on Missouri WW
              Right to continue on Missouri WW/404
              404 becomes 520
              Straight to continue on A
              A runs you right into the ferry

Take the ferry across the Mississippi

The ferry connects to 1354 on the Kentucky side
              Make a right on the 94 South