2015 Magnet sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Magnet sets

I'm not able to long haul this year but would like to get a set of magnets. I will only be able to make 2-3 stops ( champaign, gateway, and possibly Memphis). if anyone would have extra magnet sets (MSD, Sta-bil, RP) when the tour is over id would buy a set from you. thanks in advance

There has always been a magnet exchange thread started up after the Tour. You will be able to get a full set, most likely..........don't fret, but get the ones you can at the venues.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hook up with someone on the Tour and give them your credentials. This way they can get you a full set or two..I did this for two people one year. I even got them free shirts and swag..
      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

This is my first tour. Where do I go to get the magnets?

Comment

MSD started this tradition. They will have a different magnet for each day, and at the end there will be another one that brings them all together to make the full set. Go to them first, since they tend to run out. Check with every other vendor on the first day.....several others have followed suit and have similar giveaways..........after the first day, just check in with the ones you want to check in with..........
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks oletrux4evr

Comment

we wont be long-haulers, but I will try to get magnets when I can, will be glad to collect for someone else

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                MSD started this tradition. They will have a different magnet for each day, and at the end there will be another one that brings them all together to make the full set. Go to them first, since they tend to run out. Check with every other vendor on the first day.....several others have followed suit and have similar giveaways..........after the first day, just check in with the ones you want to check in with..........
                Which reminds me - Ed told me in Madison 2009, first day, my first long haul - go get your magnets, he stood there in the rain to explain it to the FNG. Thanks Ed.

Last year MSD, Sta-Bil, and Royal Purple had magnets. This year Dakota Digital is giving out "tool cabinet pads" for Long Haulers again, I have a C1 Vette and an early GTO so far.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

Which reminds me - Ed told me in Madison 2009, first day, my first long haul - go get your magnets, he stood there in the rain to explain it to the FNG. Thanks Ed.

Last year MSD, Sta-Bil, and Royal Purple had magnets. This year Dakota Digital is giving out "tool cabinet pads" for Long Haulers again, I have a C1 Vette and an early GTO so far.
                  I see Marie did not buy your story about them being place mats for the dining room table. Sharon didn't either!

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Is there a list the Hot Rod hands out when you get your credentials for that stuff or just wander around and ask? :-)
                    1990 LX coupe, 1986 Thunderbird, 2004 Torch Red Mach 1
                    http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa33c367c.jpg

Comment

Stop by the vendor booths and they will hand out what they have. Magnets are usually at Sta-bil, MSD, and Royal Purple. They only give them out to long-haulers.
                      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Cool, I'm good at wandering around, looking lost. LOL
                        1990 LX coupe, 1986 Thunderbird, 2004 Torch Red Mach 1
                        http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa33c367c.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by smalblock View Post

I see Marie did not buy your story about them being place mats for the dining room table. Sharon didn't either!
                          Can't fool those two -
                          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                            Hook up with someone on the Tour and give them your credentials. This way they can get you a full set or two..I did this for two people one year. I even got them free shirts and swag..

I had to do this in 2011, Ed (oletrux4evr) and Phil (70chevyC-10) collected my magnets and swag for me, then Ed was nice enough to mail me my goodies... Thanks again guys...
                            Last edited by 66Fury3; May 31, 2015, 06:19 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                            1966 Plymouth Fury III
                            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

I didn't sign up for the long haul this year since I knew I wasn't going to be able to long haul. last year they were only giving magnets out to the long haulers since they had a limited number of them. I didn't think I would be able to collect any of them this year?? I will hit them up and see what happens but I would like to get a set.

Comment

Working...
                              X