On the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the road

Truck is finally packed and we're hitting the road, See you all out there!

Safe travels!

Comment

Already? Man, I still have a whole week of work left
      1967 Chevrolet C10 SWB - 350/700R/3.73
      1965 Ford Mustang - 289/T5/3.25
      1968 Pontiac Firebird - Project Rusty Chicken

2014 HRPT Short Haul; 2015, 2016, & 2018 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Have a safe and fun trip!
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

what way you going from bc

Comment

On the koho / blackball ferry now. Try to make Coeur D'alene for camping tonight. Fun so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Salkeld View Post
              On the koho / blackball ferry now. Try to make Coeur D'alene for camping tonight. Fun so far!
              Awesome!

Comment

Finally the migration begins the hot rodder returns to his sanctuary (hey spell check ok'd it) to start their annual journey that beckons them ..............too much Nat Geo...........be safe everyone...........

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Last edited by 383S-10; June 2, 2015, 07:00 AM.
                That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Hey Salkeld can you keep us on your travels each day........travel safe BangShifter
                  Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                  The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Yup, made it to Coeur D'alene. Pitching a tent not looking like the best plan with the sheet lightning and storms... power is flickering here at the pub. Food first! Plan later, more miles tomorrow!

Comment

Loading tonight, leaving Thursday Noon from Minneapolis area.

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
                        Finally the migration begins the hot rodder returns to his sanctuary (hey spell check ok'd it) to start their annual journey that beckons them ..............too much Nat Geo...........be safe everyone...........
                        This is too awesome!

Comment

When your in Power Tour traffic jam play this...............

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KPplYp7K7M
                            The Andersons have entered the forest.......
                            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by JimSC View Post
                              Loading tonight, leaving Thursday Noon from Minneapolis area.

leaving Thursday morning from NW Indiana.....but the folks from BC.....wow, what a trip!.....rexx!

Comment

Working...
                              X