we have arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have arrived

me and Papas finally arrived here in Madison sitting in the hotel cooling off

Wow, talk about an early bird !

Comment

Speaking of birds.... keep an eye peeled for a black '55 T-Bird with NEVRMOR plates. It's my pal Daryl Standifer, and he's doing the full tour this year!
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

getting it done Steve

Comment

If you're on the westside head over to Quaker Steak & Lube for their car night or if you're on the eastside it's about 15 miles or so to Waterloo for a weekly show at Cindy Lou's.
          1990 LX coupe, 1986 Thunderbird, 2004 Torch Red Mach 1
          http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa33c367c.jpg

Comment

I think I'm going to skip the car show tonight and just hit the bed

Comment

get some rest now while I can because I know I won't get any the rest of the week...lol.

Comment

We also made it. Kicking back at the Clarion tonight. Then be at Holiday inn Friday and Saturday nights.

Comment

Im in Madison at my hotel.............which has a dirt road as in unpaved about 1/8 mile all the hotels on Hayes(Hays) Road.........and rain is in the forcast.......bring your cleaning supplies...............
                  That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
                    Im in Madison at my hotel.............which has a dirt road as in unpaved about 1/8 mile all the hotels on Hayes(Hays) Road.........and rain is in the forcast.......bring your cleaning supplies...............
                    Dirt road? Really?

Comment

Yes........the road has been graded down to dirt and gravel past the base......there is asphalt laying equipment sitting like it is ready to pave it ......but serious my I don't know.......

That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

At the VFW now.
                        Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                        74 Nova Project
                        66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                        79 Chevy Truck Project
                        1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Working...
                        X