No announcement yet.

Fall Colors Tour 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary should hang them on the car room wall, or better yet, glue them to the fire pit
    Last edited by cobra; October 24, 2015, 06:58 PM.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• I'm STILL Camaro fiddling!
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Howdy from Texas! Ha, yea that's my purple pick and I gladly donate it to the Gear Head wall. I miss you all and hope to cross paths again. My trip was life changing and I feel that type of change should be in everyone's lives.

I think I finished the blog but still see some minor edits I need to make, maybe take out some more incriminating content. I have uploaded a camera dump on flickr with nearly all the photos I took on the trip, including short descriptions for each photo. Kind of an extension to the blog. Feel free to have a look. https://www.flickr.com/photos/lucian...57660206726831

Love to you all.

Comment

• Great pic's Tim!
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Cool stuff!
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Would like to attend this some year but for now it's just too far away. Sounds like a fun time! Will share a fall pic from around these parts though.

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by motofiddle View Post
                Howdy from Texas! Ha, yea that's my purple pick and I gladly donate it to the Gear Head wall. I miss you all and hope to cross paths again. My trip was life changing and I feel that type of change should be in everyone's lives.

I think I finished the blog but still see some minor edits I need to make, maybe take out some more incriminating content. I have uploaded a camera dump on flickr with nearly all the photos I took on the trip, including short descriptions for each photo. Kind of an extension to the blog. Feel free to have a look. https://www.flickr.com/photos/lucian...57660206726831

Love to you all.
                Hey Tim, good to see you on the BS blog, this is where we all seem to hang out and stay connected in between tours. Wished we would have known you when the Power Tour ended in Arlington 2012 or when it started in Arlington 2013, it would have been closer to Austin than Whittier NC. But I guess this is how it was suppose to be.

Really enjoyed reading your writings on motofiddle.com and lookin' forward to checkin' out your flickr pics. Happy Trails, K and J Ty.

John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

• Great pics - thank you for sharing them.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Great to see you posting, Tim! The CD's you gave us are great! We really enjoyed meeting you and hearing you play, Hope we cross paths again!
                    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Great pictures, thanks for sharing! There used to be a Guzi dealer 7 miles from my place, cool bikes!
                      Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Hey PeeWee, the file is corrupt (just like us) and I couldn't upload it......sorry.
                        John 'n Kathy ('65 GTO)
                        Western North Carolina

"I'd rather do it than watch it"

Comment

Working...
                        X