Pintoboy77 multiple projects and chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok lets see if this works.
    The trailer returned on friday got rid of the rest of the dirt.

To get this pile of dirt 84yrds.

New tripod and excavation stick.

Garage site ready for footer.

There where some other pictures but I don't want to press my luck.
    Last edited by pintoboy77; October 9, 2018, 03:40 AM.
    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Very Nice! Yesterday the rain stopped just before sunrise... had to change the battery in Sean's Xtreme so I could move it... got the leaves cleaned up for now, lawn mowed and winterized, and spread out grass seed before going to vote....busy three day weekend... next, new tires for the ZR2 work truck....
      Last edited by silver_bullet; October 9, 2018, 05:29 AM.
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• My tires are getting old. Starting to crack. Still plenty of tread left. New in 2013 when I bought the car.

Comment

• Just for you Greg!
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Thanks buddy remind me of all the fun I'm missing.
            going to pick up a mini ex today and start digging the footer this weekend..
            Last edited by pintoboy77; October 12, 2018, 04:09 AM.
            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Still raining here.........
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                Still raining here.........
                Tell them to man up - they are locals so I am sure they know that after it stops raining it COULD start snowing!

Comment

• Snow flurries right now in Rock Island, Illinois! You went and kick started it Allen!
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Got the transmission all done except for the temp gauge. Went to crank the engine over to circulate the fluid and smoke started behind the booster near the fuse box. The old oil sender wire is damaged and melted. Taped it up moved out of the way. Tried again still smoked. Can't find any bad wires or any other signs of a problem no bad fuses. Always surprised to see all the holes in the firewall that I managed to forget about.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Tell them to man up - they are locals so I am sure they know that after it stops raining it COULD start snowing!
                      Ground is too wet for the trucks to access the site.......and yes, chance of snow on Sunday. rats.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I need to mow but only parts of the yard. Last time I let it go too long and it just laid over after a cold snap and I couldn't mow it. I still need to change the timing belt on the charger. Was waiting to get the el camino back on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Ground is too wet for the trucks to access the site.......and yes, chance of snow on Sunday. rats.
                          Its 40s for the high and raining five days out of seven and I get an extra pallet of ice cream for a two day sale and had to count it all for inventory. Create extra work and then complain about labor cost while selling everything at a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by stu yoakam View Post
                            Got the transmission all done except for the temp gauge. Went to crank the engine over to circulate the fluid and smoke started behind the booster near the fuse box. The old oil sender wire is damaged and melted. Taped it up moved out of the way. Tried again still smoked. Can't find any bad wires or any other signs of a problem no bad fuses. Always surprised to see all the holes in the firewall that I managed to forget about.
                            The blue wire from the oil pressure sending unit is a ground circuit. It's strange that it melted the insulation.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by smalblock View Post

The blue wire from the oil pressure sending unit is a ground circuit. It's strange that it melted the insulation.
                              It was disconnected as I use a gauge now. The wire was damaged and the boot on the end was partly melted. But it still smoked after I moved so not the problem.
                              Also the car has a custom dash with autometer gauges and speedometer.
                              Last edited by stu yoakam; October 12, 2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Got the mini ex picked up tonight little sprinkle but no real rain tonight. No rain tomorrow and just a sprinkle on sunday. I'm going to do my best to get it all dug out tomorrow and call for and inspection next week. So I can start building the footer.

Comment

Working...
                                X