No announcement yet.

Cruisin' the Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Dave in the white hat and DTB at the back with his lovely wife Jen.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Dave stopped by last night a spent the night. He said he just meet the guy's beside him in the parking lot as they pulled in. No relationship at all to either of them. Well Dave has found his twin in life I guess! Whoa..
      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
        Dave stopped by last night a spent the night. He said he just meet the guy's beside him in the parking lot as they pulled in. No relationship at all to either of them. Well Dave has found his twin in life I guess! Whoa..
        which dave are you talking about? i know that is DTB at the back. that isn't Big Dave up front?
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
          Thanks, Andy. I was wondering who they were.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

Big Dave is in the white hat up front! To his left is who I'm talking about. They look like they are related to each other but not!
            Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

Working...
            X