No announcement yet.

Spring Blooms Tour 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having a problem with getting page 10 to load. I am seriously hoping to make it this year, and hope there's still a room available. I'm calling Mary tomorrow.

Comment

• Good to hear Diane....you can do it!
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
        Good to hear Diane....you can do it!
        DITTO !!!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
          I am having a problem with getting page 10 to load. I am seriously hoping to make it this year, and hope there's still a room available. I'm calling Mary tomorrow.
          me too. i have nothing of page 10. if there is anything for me to know on page 10, can someone repeat it please.
          p.s. good to hear you might join us diane.
          Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• That's weird I posted on it but can't bring it up either, don't remember any crucial information.

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
              That's weird I posted on it but can't bring it up either, don't remember any crucial information.
              That was the page where we volunteered Bruce to do all sorts of things and he readily agreed.....
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• I think it was page 9 - - Balloon Popping - - a.k.a. Friday Folsom Fun.............
                sueunit
                Hero BangShifter

Re: Spring Blooms Tour 2016

March 4th, 2016, 02:49 PM

Seeing as pdub's tornado of fire was NOT embraced as an activity for our Spring Blooms Tour (due to safely issues) I would like to propose structured games to be held in the parking lot. Take a look, see what you think!

https://www.facebook.com/73107782036...49631/?fref=nf

• Flag
                • Like 0

corvettedad
                Superhero BangShifter

Re: Spring Blooms Tour 2016

March 4th, 2016, 07:32 PM

AIN'T NOOOBODY POPPING MY BALLOON!!! I think I'll just referee!

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post

That was the page where we volunteered Bruce to do all sorts of things and he readily agreed.....
                  doesn't mean it will get done
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 6 days away, where's the post!! I just talked to ONE of my partners in crime Big Dave, planning our rendezvous for Thursday afternoon. He's staying with me and the boy's at the lake and heading out together the next morning, what a treat!! Hey Diane not sure yet what time we're coming through Atlanta yet but if possible why don't you join up with us!! Gosh I can't wait to get there!!! Peewee don't forget you and Sue are covered as far as beverages!

Comment

• Ok guys, Spring Blooms Tour is only 2 weeks from my actual birthday (even though we are celebrating everybodie's birthday at the Geahead!) so we definitely have to celebrate!!!!!!
                      s
                      Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                      Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• I've been pouting all of this week...only one more day of work duty (today). Tomorrow I'll make the instant transition from glum to gleeful and WHAT a transition into Gear Head Week! I'll flood this place with blather and photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph to go with each one.

Comment

• I think the fuse is lit!!

Comment

• So I don't know what is going on with food for the weekend. I'm always willing to pitch in. There's a Corvair show in Helen that Saturday and also full moon hike at Tallulah Gorge on Saturday night that we were talking about doing, don't know if we'll decide to do that or not. I won't be headed to Gearhead until later Friday afternoon, so not sure if I'll be able to ride up with Perry & Dave or not. Happy to say Mary still had a room for me!

Comment

• Whoo-HOO!!!!!!! Now we're talkin! It'll be great to see you Diane!

Food Saturday night will consist of buckets of bought chicken.

Four. 4. Four more days.......WHOOOOOOO-hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• VAY KAY SHUN Can y'all say vacation? From duty week to OFF of work, and then Gear Head Inn weekend!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm beside myself. I drove past one of these on the way home from work a while ago (yep, worked this morning and then left for the rest of the week). I saw this guy getting down in front of the mattress store and I thought I should make a video of it, because that's how it feels, Gear Head Inn weekend coming up. I didn't stop and video it, this video already is out there, and yep, here he is. No, here's MY state of mind. WHOO hoooo!!!!!

Last edited by pdub; April 18, 2016, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X